ForumsGamesCrush the Castle Players Pack - Custom Castles

3823 1014069
joeybetz
joeybetz
107 posts
Shepherd

These levels are for Crush the Castle Players Pack

Post your own killer fortress or try your hand at crushing the castles of others. For users posting their own creations, please consider the following guidelines:

Give your castle a title. This will allow other members to easily reference it in their comments.
Show off your work with a screenshot. A great tool for screenshots and videos is Jing.
Provide a description or hint. If your castle has any notable features or specific tactics make sure to let people know about them.
Don't forget your link. Simply copy the link directly from the Crush the Castle Players Pack editor and paste it in your post.

We had a ton of fun making this game and are really looking forward to seeing what you can do! Who knows, me may even use it in another version of the game.

Note: When posting images please use the image button in the form below and provide the URL to your screen shot. We do not allow raw HTML tags nor do we host images. If you need a place to host your images online consider one of the many photo sharing services.

How to Load a Castle:

Simply click on a shared castle link and you will be directed to the game immediately. The game will then load the castle take you right to the editor. Click Test Castle when it's loaded to try it out. It's just that simple!

How to Save a Castle:

Start up the Build and Share area.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/StartSaving.jpg

Build your castle and click Share when you area ready.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickShare.jpg

Name your castle and click OK.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/NameCastle.jpg

Click COPY to copy the link.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickCopy.jpg

Share the link with everyone you know.

Good luck and happy building!

• 3,823 Replies
charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Up Scale

Can someone fix this? I ran out of time and its almost perfect! I was so close.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Charles, I really liked that "Single Pea Shot" level. I made a little version of my own, if that's okay.

Industrial Pea

Pacmanpwner
Pacmanpwner
181 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/=1eK7g

this is my first one...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Knight Cannon

Use the flipping knight to your advantage.

(pea shot)

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Pretty wobbly but he's up there alive Charlesme

Industrial Pea shot was funny Ernie - a lot easier than your other one! On Knight Cannon I used the TLV bounce!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@castlenovice - Yes, I will post a few classics for your consideration and I see that you already have one of my favourite ones (Too Gay - ha ha ha - that is a laugh). It would be an honor.

As for the shrinking castle, it indeed can be brought down with a single pea shot and the target area is just below the junction after the castle has stopped lagging completely albeit, some people (I think cmptrgeek, brought it down from the bottom). If you change the elements from iron to wood or stone, you will see subtle differences. Wood is the hardest to destroy but it will shrink as well and I have no idea why but cmptrgeek says it is because you cannot stack that many horizontal elements however, this structure is interlocked so precisely, it needs to be moved to fail. Shrinking Castle

Like I said before - no sense wasting your shots while it is lagging because, I misjudged the element sizes by fractions of pixels so, the pieces are "inside" each other.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Pacmanpwner - your level

This is a 3 pea bomb shot - nice work...

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Good levels, Ernie
Interesting, Up Scale, to charles&CourtJester
So I will put your shrinking castle into my museum, CourtJester, and, when I have time 'analyze' it ;-)
Pacmanpwner - your level is indeed nice, but not, how do you say? - unbreakable?

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

It's indeed possible. Pea and shrinking castle are no contradiction ;-)

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

CourtJester, quite interesting, your shrinking castles. Basically, I can't see any 'anomalies'. Especially the 100 pixel interval is fully regular, isn't it?

I tend to think that it 'shrinks' because of the weight, but em .....

This is a derivative of my view on your shrinking castles, only for academic purposes. Interstingly, the princess doesn't die.
[b]Princess on metall[/b]

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Castlenovice - pick your favs

Flipping Princesses

Works most of the time

Headstand

The headstand kills me ha ha ha!

And of course, Instant Castle

Trampoline

Flippant

I like the way the king falls back and tucks his way into his den!

I will dig up more later ...

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Instant Castle is tremendous! Headstand is really rofl.
All but one are accepted in my museum ;-)

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@castlenovice - I programmed the shrinking castle in autocad using a circle and then fit the floor elements as I understood the dimensions from some experimentation. There are only a few hand placed pieces and you will note that it pretty much sits on the bottom. For an experiment, go to word and replace _i with _s and you will get this and you will note that the stone floors are either not the same size as the iron floors or, it readjusts in the making due to less weight. There are holes. When I change it to wood, it is tight and really hard to smack with a single pea!

BTW - I am honored that you included some of my stuff in your archive!

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

autocad using a circle
Ahaaaaaa, I was wondering how you came to the horizontal positions. Of course I presumed that this is not handmade. I will further look into it.

You deserve having so much 'stuff' in my museum :-)
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@castlenovice - I got the idea when I built the Oval Office which was hand built. I wanted something of perfection but while I can kill the shrinking castle with a pea, you need a couple of TSB's or more to knock this one down and especially if the king goes to sleep!

Showing 2746-2760 of 3823