ForumsGamesCrush the Castle Players Pack - Custom Castles

3823 1014004
joeybetz
joeybetz
107 posts
Shepherd

These levels are for Crush the Castle Players Pack

Post your own killer fortress or try your hand at crushing the castles of others. For users posting their own creations, please consider the following guidelines:

Give your castle a title. This will allow other members to easily reference it in their comments.
Show off your work with a screenshot. A great tool for screenshots and videos is Jing.
Provide a description or hint. If your castle has any notable features or specific tactics make sure to let people know about them.
Don't forget your link. Simply copy the link directly from the Crush the Castle Players Pack editor and paste it in your post.

We had a ton of fun making this game and are really looking forward to seeing what you can do! Who knows, me may even use it in another version of the game.

Note: When posting images please use the image button in the form below and provide the URL to your screen shot. We do not allow raw HTML tags nor do we host images. If you need a place to host your images online consider one of the many photo sharing services.

How to Load a Castle:

Simply click on a shared castle link and you will be directed to the game immediately. The game will then load the castle take you right to the editor. Click Test Castle when it's loaded to try it out. It's just that simple!

How to Save a Castle:

Start up the Build and Share area.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/StartSaving.jpg

Build your castle and click Share when you area ready.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickShare.jpg

Name your castle and click OK.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/NameCastle.jpg

Click COPY to copy the link.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickCopy.jpg

Share the link with everyone you know.

Good luck and happy building!

• 3,823 Replies
chupie
chupie
207 posts
Nomad

Good Knight (MS)

The evil knights are attacking again. They will soon have the princess out of her tower...but the King has an ingenious defense. He has his own men turn the trebuche on the castle. Kill all four knights without hurting the King, his Queen, or the adorable Princess. One shot (MS).

chupie
chupie
207 posts
Nomad

@CJ and charlesme, Flip Flap Flop and yet I see more possibilities.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@charlesme, that Flip de Flip was truly amazing! I saw you practicing on the other players pack and was sure you built it from hand. I just used MS Word to add the other components and I edited the princess position by .05 of a pixel as she did not land very stable. The Flip Flap Flop usually had her dead but standing until I noticed that she was unstable so, I raised the ws_s by 1000 pixels so she could stabilize but then needed to re-position the toss. She now lands almost all the time so, I made this:

Flip Flop Floozy

I was trying to get her to flip one more time so I could match your record! But gave up tonight... At any rate the last element is flaky but sometimes everyone survives and one guard is sleeping again!

@chupie - Good Knight was fun - I loved the way it broke apart!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@charlesme - now we are under a tornado watch but methinks it is NE of here. Lots of rain (which we need) and wind but no twisters.

@chupie - your Good Knight is a pea shot crush!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Court we had almost 2" in three hours last night. Tons of tornado damage in our county, claimed two lives I believe. I am getting more insurance that's for sure!

chupie
chupie
207 posts
Nomad

@CJ, Yeah, substituting SS works some times but the width of the chimney was done for MS. By pea shot crush, do you mean you killed everyone with SS? I hadn't experimented too much, but was thinking to put in the alternate 'gold' for total kill. LOL

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@chupie, the ss shot has to be fairly specific while as the ms shot is fairly consistent.

More Nonsense

I was playing around with flipping floors but this level is ridiculously unstable!

chupie
chupie
207 posts
Nomad

take it from here

Here's a flip lever configuration I haven't seen before. See what you can do with this.

chupie
chupie
207 posts
Nomad

noth'n stays broke 4ever

Here's another with floor plank being tossed. Notice the separation between the lever and the plank. Lot's of possibiities for flipping tricks.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@chupie - noth'n stays broke is broke! It goes to shares fail. The lever flip though has possibilities albeit on my computer the princess dies. We'll have to do something about that!

I got the princess to flip 4 times on flip flop floozy but it is inconsistent! I will work on a fix.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Ta da! Drum rolls, trumpets blare, banners fly and women dance naked in the streets!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4018/4630009522_58a2bdb438.jpg

Four Flip Floozy

Well, it doesn't work all the time but when it does, it is awesome! Scroll right to watch the action!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Here is a pic of 3 of the flips as my screen cap software was too slow to catch the first charlesme special!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4006/4629710325_caf4ed23b2.jpg

And, here is a share repair!

fly princess fly!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Court I cant get it to work! Its driving me crazy! I want to see it, I can tell you put alot of work into it. It looks amazing!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@charlesme, I was worried about that. I will have to redesign the tail end because it is inconsistent as hell. Has anyone else had this problem?

I had to lay down some elements from high altitude to build the final platform and sometimes I get a failed platform or, the princess falling to the right. Sometimes she misses her third flip but not often! The problem is the wood elements as they bounce inconsistently on the final platform. Methinks a new strategy is in order and one of my saved levels had her flipping madly to the left on the fourth flip

I will work on it! Thanks for the feedback!

Showing 3166-3180 of 3823