ForumsGamesCrush the Castle Players Pack - Custom Castles

3823 1013975
joeybetz
joeybetz
107 posts
Shepherd

These levels are for Crush the Castle Players Pack

Post your own killer fortress or try your hand at crushing the castles of others. For users posting their own creations, please consider the following guidelines:

Give your castle a title. This will allow other members to easily reference it in their comments.
Show off your work with a screenshot. A great tool for screenshots and videos is Jing.
Provide a description or hint. If your castle has any notable features or specific tactics make sure to let people know about them.
Don't forget your link. Simply copy the link directly from the Crush the Castle Players Pack editor and paste it in your post.

We had a ton of fun making this game and are really looking forward to seeing what you can do! Who knows, me may even use it in another version of the game.

Note: When posting images please use the image button in the form below and provide the URL to your screen shot. We do not allow raw HTML tags nor do we host images. If you need a place to host your images online consider one of the many photo sharing services.

How to Load a Castle:

Simply click on a shared castle link and you will be directed to the game immediately. The game will then load the castle take you right to the editor. Click Test Castle when it's loaded to try it out. It's just that simple!

How to Save a Castle:

Start up the Build and Share area.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/StartSaving.jpg

Build your castle and click Share when you area ready.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickShare.jpg

Name your castle and click OK.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/NameCastle.jpg

Click COPY to copy the link.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickCopy.jpg

Share the link with everyone you know.

Good luck and happy building!

• 3,823 Replies
handsome49
handsome49
1 posts
Nomad

how can i import my castle?

dozer454
dozer454
48 posts
Peasant

Double Kill[url=http://armor.ag/oauf]

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@handsome49, go to edit, click on shares, then share. A link will come up - hit copy.

Type in the name of your castle like dozer454's castle

Double Kill

The highlight it and click Link above and you will have an operable link to your game.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

zandor66 Under the Bridge Level

I found this level first in the Custom Castles game and killed it with a small stone (I think thread 353 at the bottom).

I noted last night that someone, probably zandor66 at my urging, put it in the players pack and it self destructed probably due to the coordinate changes and now you have this. I also left the sol file in the custom castles thread 354 so you can play it in both games. His original game in the custom castles thread is pretty cool so you might want to try it.

Good to have you back dozer454! It's been awhile so wait til Friday for CTC2!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Once again - Under the Bridge

It appears that the curse of charlesme is upon me once again and that link above goes to the smokin' man! I hope this works! Sometimes methinks that when the shares drop out, the link gets messed up! So, I just changed the title and re-submitted

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Turret Toss
This is a novel way to flip the King!

It indeed is. But on my computer the king only survives wgen hitting "reset"
castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Stake Holder
Try this with boulders!

Obie, you have good stuff, I like it :-)
Charles, headress and once in a while, very good. I think I once did sth similar. Both use to work when I hit test the first time, and then, mostly not
castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

June 18 in the afternoon
I wonder, I look forward, my god it TOMORROW, and I will have no time (one reason why I hardly submit any castles anymore.

But maybe,
even higher towers will be possible than until now?

Vamos a ver.

WC 2010 ZA

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

sorry, I hit my keyboard at the wrong time at the wrong moment

WC 2010 ZA

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

CJ Out for Awhile

Actually castlenovice, I was sifting through some of the old old threads back even in July 2009 I think, and even found a temporary thread just before CTC came out. Some of those levels/maps were awesome and never submitted to CTC shares as they were in sol file format.

It would be nice to have something better than the shares where all that stuff would disappear. Your Hall of Fame is awesome but if you put all the levels I am thinking about, your biography would be 3 or 4 pages long!

We could use Trismegustis's page at:

CTC Custom Castles

And, revive that thread in either the Master Builder slot or have him only allow Master Builders to submit levels such that anyone can play! I think many of these levels need to be archived as they are great!

Anyways castlenovice, I think it is 2 PM Eastern when CTC2 is brought forth! PS., Congrats with the Swiss Footballers!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

2morrow 2morrow I hope we will love it...2morrow

Stackem

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

I think this was Castles first castle!

Hope you dont mind...if your watching

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Ha ha ha - I blasted it with TSB's and one king survived! Stackem was cool!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

I made this for the original game but it works here too. The level changes were very challenging for me!

A Master Piece

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

That was a great one charlesme! Worked like a charm!

Showing 3316-3330 of 3823