ForumsForum GamesForbidden Letter (Version 2.0)

55 8365
supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Because my last forum of this didn't include all the info in the opening post this one will.

If you didn't do forbidden letter this is what the game is:

All you have to do is chat with the other people, but theres a twist, there will be a letter you can't use (I will be changing this letter throughout the forum so please make sure you know what the current letter is).

Jail
There is a consequence if you use the letter in your post, that consiquence is jail.

I will give you a jail sentence if you use the letter, jail meens you can't post until your out.
when in jail you cannot post. jail dosen't last vey long 1 maybe 2 pages.

The starting letter is -->S<--
---------------------------------------
Anyone mind commenting about their favorite game at the moment?
I recently played frontier, I really liked it.

• 55 Replies
singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

What happened to "The End" forum game made by T.... err, By the you-know-who guy. I really want it back!!!

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

The letter has changed to -->C<--
This ones difficulty is 6.5/10 yes i rate the letter difficulty now.
------------------------
Singid in support and suggestions there is a way to find forums by typing them in, its a on the top of the front page so its easy to find.

alabasterdragon
alabasterdragon
87 posts
Nomad

Lemme join this forbidden letter game!

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

No, are not allowed to join the forbidden letter game. I mean seriously! This game should be quarantined! We don't need any more players.

On a unrelated note: I am doing really good today.
I have a slight hip pain, but it will go away soon.
But enough about me, how are you?

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

soul, anyone has the right to join this thread at any time they please.

StephenAboutman
StephenAboutman
333 posts
Nomad

RISE, MY DEAD FORUM GAME, RISE!

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

The current letter is -->C<--
--------------------------
Thank you, um i guess freakymonkey is out of jail now
Lets talk about sports, whats your favorite? mine is football.

xShimmyx
xShimmyx
124 posts
Nomad

I like football aswell. I don't like the game with round shooting tool and wooden tool to use on round goal-getting tool to get it past the goalie and into the net!

midget2
midget2
576 posts
Nomad

Well, baseball is s**t and really boring. I suck at foot ball but it's pretty fun to look at. (YAY for horibble words)

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Mwah I was one of the first players on this game on Verison 1.0 I was the person who posted alot and alot of things just like this post I think after this it will be page 3 and my faveroutie sport is Football I forgot the word what the pepole left from the UK call it most of them are on this website as this website is what your name them. I have also had a very bad foot pain in my heel today and it is killing me and this letter is no might to me all the letters are easy and I think this one should be swaped and I type very fast so and read very fast which makes me happy YAY !

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

^ 'ool! I like football and 'icket is ok aswell - I play Goalkeeper in my Skool team.

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

You like Goalkeeping to thats where I play I play for were you go to learn and a team name Roma
Note: It is not Roma the team in that big league it's just a team named Roma I play in goal for both I'm very good I went to West Brom and in England for my Age I'm the 3rd best Goalkeeper in England (U11) Due to in West Brom it was England's top were you learn places in England and the top 2 got to go to Old Trafford and we got 3rd place but should of come 2nd but Stoke cheated so they could go there and they did and played Aston Villa I don't know what happend and also whilst we were playing parents from other teams said to me mum and grandad (I don't have a dad) that I will make which makes me so happy I have a smile on

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

I suck at foot ball but it's pretty fun to look at

call it most of them are on this website as this website is what your name them.

'ool! I like football and 'icket is ok aswell

thomas1st2
hypoxia
midget2

you are all in jail until page 4 (basicly 2 post)
the letter is -->C<--
----------------------------------

ooh they used the letter, so remember kids don't do that, i am really glad so many people like football, anyone has the ability to talk about anything on this forum, isn't that wonderful?

xShimmyx
xShimmyx
124 posts
Nomad

I like rainbows, I like pie!
I like sweet treats, I like the sky!
I hate kids shows, I`m not gonna lie!
I hate guys who don't follow the rules, for those I do despise!

The `Forbidden Letter` poem.
by xShimmyx

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Good poem. I admire your word stru..usage. It's very interesting, as many poems are...bad on forums su...like these.

Showing 16-30 of 55