Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Halo? Put it here!

Posted Nov 9, '12 at 6:42pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,861 posts

Yeeaaahhhhh, Halo 4 came out today and it is AWESOME, they did a good job making the game and it is really fun and cool how you get to play as Master Chief !

I wish i had it... :P

Because...you know...you don't get to play as Master Chief in any of the others..

Omg yeah... i hate not being able to play as master chief... I hate being a stupid little grunt all the time :P

^
haha @pangtongshu

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 3:04pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,457 posts

Is it just me and my awful and inconsistent internet, or does Halo 4 not have the best connectivity, I'm always getting paused in the middle of the round even thought the host doesn't leave.

500 years in the future, with extremely advanced technology, and the best weapon you can get (at the start of a round eg. assault rifle) is a fist. Yup, with all these fancy new weapons you can get, none will really compare to the melee attack.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 5:26pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,457 posts

I forgot to mention, I came up with the best trolling ever, and it's on Halo 4! What you do is when your playing on big team infinity slayer and see someone on your team in a mongoose, warthog etc. jump in front of them so they kill you, and if you do that enough you'll get the option to kick them. It's perfect, you kick someone for killing yourself!

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 4:37pm

Fistice

Fistice

2 posts

Halo VS CoD is a bad topic, Halo is completely diffrent then CoD none of them are better. Just matters what your genre is.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 7:06pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,919 posts

Halo VS CoD is a bad topic, Halo is completely diffrent then CoD none of them are better. Just matters what your genre is.

That is a...er...interesting input there. Just one thing...we aren't having a Halo Vs CoD topic here...

Posted Nov 14, '12 at 3:21pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,592 posts

I forgot to mention, I came up with the best trolling ever, and it's on Halo 4! What you do is when your playing on big team infinity slayer and see someone on your team in a mongoose, warthog etc. jump in front of them so they kill you, and if you do that enough you'll get the option to kick them. It's perfect, you kick someone for killing yourself!

Except that's in every Halo game. It's not exactly easy to betray somebody with a vehicle, so I doubt it's that fun for you to do. If you just want to be a **** while playing Halo, throw grenades around near team vehicles.

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 12:38am

Dubness2

Dubness2

389 posts

I am kind of iffy on 343i's production of Halo, I'll need to keep playing to make sure, but so far, I am not that satisfied.

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 6:56am

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,480 posts

Is it just me and my awful and inconsistent internet, or does Halo 4 not have the best connectivity, I'm always getting paused in the middle of the round even thought the host doesn't leave.

Happens to me too sometimes, however my internet also has a spotty track record.

Yup, with all these fancy new weapons you can get, none will really compare to the melee attack.

I somewhat agree with this. It's fast, reliable, and is a two-hit-to-kill weapon (despite slow reload time). My preferred loadout is DMR with a Plasma Pistol, Promethean Vision, and (I know there's one more but) that one that makes you reload fast. The Plasma Pistol is the star of the show, on big vehicle maps and close-quarters FFA alike, I've always liked the EMP-punch/headshot combo.

In Dominion, the EMP is your best friend. Takes out shield doors, stops vehicles in their tracks, the ammo's limited but it's definitely up there in terms of secondary weapons.

-Chillz

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 9:32pm

JeffK3

JeffK3

642 posts

Yup, with all these fancy new weapons you can get, none will really compare to the melee attack.

I have to disagree, what about that binary rifle, or rocket launcher, or lets get even more simple energy sword. These are all better then the melee.

Also, I like the spartan ops because it fleshes out the story. But did they really have to get rid of firefight?

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 9:54pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,457 posts

Also, I like the spartan ops because it fleshes out the story. But did they really have to get rid of firefight?

I know, I really liked firefight, why would they not add it?

Happens to me too sometimes, however my internet also has a spotty track record.

I'm pretty sure it was just my internet.

One reason why I will still play Halo Reach from time to time is because of the forge world. I like the one in reach far better than the Halo 4 ones, it's so much bigger and cooler.

Reply to Halo? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!