ForumsGamesHalo? Put it here!

1798 353271
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

• 1,798 Replies
BombDefuser
BombDefuser
6 posts
Nomad

you played halo and you say it's very good..... THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY WELLL HALO HALO 2 HALO 3 HALO 3 ODST AND THE OTHER THINGY ARE THE BEST GAMES EVER!! AND HALO CAME OUT BEFORE XBOX LIVE CAN ANY OTHER GAME BE THAT OLD AND THAT GOOD?! ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION?!

MMMaster
MMMaster
1 posts
Peasant

Problem Bad thing of Halo ODST: Many cool things are gone. like the Masterchief. And what is halo without The Masterchief...

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

people need to stop lying about their ranks. you can actually track that stuff... it really bugs me.

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

people need to stop lying about their ranks. you can actually track that stuff... it really bugs me.

tbh i dont see why people would lie or be bothered about it, the whole ranking system means nothing really, i know people who are 4 star genrals and they still kinda suck ( i can beat em im and im only a captain)

i think overal odst hasnt got enough stuff for a full priced game- considering the campaigns short, firefights only one mode, and the mythics are overated ( only one or two are any good)
coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

i gets halo odst soon but i played it at my friends house one time and firefight is awesome he is like a master at that game he is a 4star general....... he is awesome.....

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Im a Staff captain

When is the halo reach beta coming out?

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

i know people who are 4 star genrals and they still kinda suck ( i can beat em im and im only a captain)

mind sharing a few games?

I mean I beat a lv 50 in MLG 25 to 20 in a 1 v 1.

layer=c00kie%20invasion"> C00kie invasion vs. Granny Hammer
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Bad thing of Halo ODST: Many cool things are gone. like the Masterchief. And what is halo without The Masterchief...

But the ODST is just like the chief in many ways.
hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

The Chief is the protagonist, but not the soul of the game.

jokolo
jokolo
29 posts
Nomad

if you ever want to play halo 1 2 3 or odst my gamrtag is poop234

sonicman276
sonicman276
95 posts
Nomad

all i have is halo 2,its pretty good,but i think halo 3 would be better,i dont have yet.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Which is the best halo and are they appropriate for 13 yo kids?

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

some of the best halo players are 13 y/o kids.

and I prefer halo 2 over halo 3. but I play halo 3 more.

JerseyDevilDog
JerseyDevilDog
1 posts
Nomad

Is Halo ODST similar in gameplay to Halo 3 as far as a satisfying 4-player co-op campaign?

poopydoopy
poopydoopy
132 posts
Nomad

halo is so awesome its my fav. game

Showing 136-150 of 1798