ForumsGamesHalo? Put it here!

1798 353405
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

• 1,798 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

ahahaha, that is clever. I actually do like that song.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I used to play Halo 3 all the time. By far the funnest game I've ever played online. Funner than MW2. I like Halo better simply because you don't die as easily, forcing you to use more strategy in killing a person, rather than MW2 shows. Grenades are more useful. Killing people takes more strategy. In MW2, half the kills people get are luck. Whoever shoots or finds the other person first usually gets the kill. I do however, like how MW2 has a killstreak system where you can get rewards, as to where Halo doesn't. Two different styles and gameplays, I preferrably like Halo's more.

king96a
king96a
11 posts
Peasant

I liked ODST but it was way too short to buy. The night vision is very useful during the parts playing as the rookie. The firefight is good but you can get almost exactly the same thing in Gears of War 2's Horde mode. Better for renting than buying.

aboe
aboe
70 posts
Nomad

halo is ok. i havent really played any but halo 3 ODST. and that was on a friends xbox. but its not even that amazing.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

I want to play the new Halo 3:Reach.

Halo: Reach does'nt come out until next year!!
flamer68
flamer68
4 posts
Nomad

I thought ODST was a little short. firefight was good and hard just the way i like it.

GodlikeHunter
GodlikeHunter
23 posts
Nomad

Halo: Reach, looks amazing.

adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

Me and my friends were playing Halo 3 last year and someone threw a plasma grenade. It was shot with a gun, then hit the lift and attached to the person that threw it. lol it was so funny

halo09
halo09
5 posts
Nomad

if you like halo visint dadings profile or halo09s profile
my fav halo is halo 3 you can tell by my profile

gamemakermaster
gamemakermaster
83 posts
Nomad

halo how are you dude...

NewleafDx
NewleafDx
24 posts
Nomad

halo Combat evolved online is funny it's for PC

2good2beture
2good2beture
29 posts
Nomad

halo is cool halo 3 is way better

rpgking95
rpgking95
108 posts
Nomad

halo is the best game ever. and the halo you're talkin about mine is, no wait time between posts

ferfature
ferfature
22 posts
Nomad

HALO ODST IS DA BOMB!http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/halolz-dot-com-halo3-covenantswirlie.jpg

yaycharlietheunicorn
yaycharlietheunicorn
6 posts
Nomad

points points points

Showing 196-210 of 1798