ForumsThe Tavern[Necro]If you have a question about girls...

1043 190626
marioman327
marioman327
290 posts
Nomad

Ask away in here. Before you all go accusing me of being some loser, just don't. I know I'm not the girl master, but I do know a lot about them, why they do certain things that they do, so on and so forth. So don't be shy =D

• 1,043 Replies
Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Way to go delossantosj. That flowchart was great, in many ways it's quite correct.

H4V0K
H4V0K
77 posts
Nomad

Haha the flowchart speaks the truth.

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Wow I laughed freaking out loud for a few minutes reading that flow chart haha.

EJlol
EJlol
1 posts
Nomad

I loved that flow chart xD

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Nice to see you Zophia, haven't seen you lately.
I've been hibernating. Still sort of am. Lurking a bit, though.

Did I miss something here? O_o
How would I know? What is it you think you have missed?

Almost on topic, just to be so: Flowchart needs selections for bisexuals. I ended up on the no boobs side because it didn't cover that. I am missing out. :<
(Kidding, really, but nya.)
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

What is it you think you have missed?

Why you brought up drugs in the middle of this thread in such a random manner.

I ended up on the no boobs side because it didn't cover that.

How can you possibly end up on that side? :P
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

So who didn't touch what?

adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

What page is the flow chart on?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why you brought up drugs in the middle of this thread in such a random manner.
Had to delete the posts I responded to because they violated that policy. So, not so random, really, but of course you'd had to have seen those posts in order to be aware of that.

How can you possibly end up on that side? :P
Male: No. Lesbian: No (I'm bi, just not by much). Drunk: No. Thus D:

for bisexuals, the answer is always yes.
\\\\o/
What page is the flow chart on?
Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

Necro'd

Anyways, this is a serious question/problem and I would like mature answers, as in, no nonsense mk?

Anyways, there is a certain ex of mine, whom i care for, (she is very... hard to read) and she bassicly did something to hurt my feelings rather badly, and this has happened a few times now, and ionno if i should keep being friends with her or what,a ll i do is get hurt. ionno what to do.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Well does she has obviously hurt you as a partner, has she also hurt you as a friend because there are some girls that just freak out when they're in a relationship...

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Why do girls go for the loud and disruptive ones and not the sweet , kind , quiet ones?? you see I am sweet , kind, quiet & i can be bad when i want to which is not very often ... just when i feel like getting a bit of thrill of getting in trouble...

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

what is english word for grabing girl's ass

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

If I've learned something with my years of experience, it's that girls are nearly as evil as Satan.
Of course there're good girls, and of course there're girls that boys will like even though they're mean and cunning.
Girls cannot contend themselves with few, they always have to have more and better, which is kind of the contrary on the boys side. Example; my actual girlfriend, which whom I'm in couple for more than 2 years now (god bless my poor soul), work in a jewelry. At each end of her shifts she comes to me saying '' I've seen this amazing bracelet, it's just 1500$ ''. I'm the type of person who's happy with four walls and food so you can imagine my deep anger when hearing such things. Also I'm a student who can barely live paying his studies and his apartment so...yeah...
I say, the only way to be happy with a girl on a long term relationship is the find one who shares the exact same passions as you. In my case it would be a guy so, hope one is trapped somewhere in a girls body ^^.
I'm also totally with holden on the fact that most girls these days tend to choose boys based on how their muscle/gray matter is proportionnally inversed; More biceps, less IQ.
Bjiscuit, I think that you should ask her if it was intentionnal, if so, even though she would have done it to get your attention or because she '' loves you'', there're to be better way to do it no? When someone hurts you intentionnally it can't be good for whatever reason, unless it's to protect you from something. I think you should cut all bridges with this girl and see if you can live with it. If not then try to get things right with a ceasefire at least, and after try to settle down with a healty friendship if possible. You said that you cared about her so you might want to try and go for the ceasefore first but I don't think anything good will come from a girl that has hurt you many times...

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

Ah, please don't go thinking I'm a misogynist, I also think that most of boys these days are rather stupid so I guess that I'm quite the misanthrope ;P.
Of course there're exceptions everywhere ^^.

Showing 931-945 of 1043