The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwhat did you do for april fools day?

13 2994
Fobio210
Fobio210
126 posts
Nomad

hi please tell me any gags you did or know for April Fools day so i can be ready next year and for other people who just wanna see some awsome tricks.

• 13 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

I got up, woke up my wife, then said "It's not April Fools Day."

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Haha, good one ubertuna. Well I didn't really do anything, but a lot of my teachers played pranks on us. One of them, said that he was going to have to remove a couple of people out of his class because it was too full and they would be put into another class. He even had the principel come in, so it looked so official, but then he told us that it was just April Fools. It's funny because my frined was really freaking out because while the teacher was making the annoucement he was staring right into my friend's eyes.

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

i put plastic rap over the tolit in the boys bathroom.

disturbedftw
disturbedftw
88 posts
Nomad

i put tape around the little hoose thing that a lot of people have on there kitchen sink and so when my dad went to turn on the foset it sprayed him

Fobio210
Fobio210
126 posts
Nomad

i did that same one you wrote distubedftw. It really freaked my dad out ^_^

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

Well, we dont celebreate here where i live, so we didnt do anything for April FOols

tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

I swapped the salt and sugar around. Good thing was that we had fish and chips that night. Ha Ha, my brother was not pleased.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

You three are three years too late..

I didn't do anything on April Fool's Day. I was moving house around that time and my internet was done. I missed AG's best ever April Fool's celebration.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Sadly nothing happened that was funny on April Fool's Day for me.

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

i made my mom believe i got my GF preg and we went with it for a few weeks not just one day

super_punk
super_punk
52 posts
Nomad

I pranked my dad once with the help of my mom buying two bags of potato chips, one was regular, the other was dill pickle. The next morning, I snuck downstairs with both bags, extracted the regular chips and put in the dill pickle chips. Later on, I offered my dad the chips, but he noticed that they were different, so I told him that they were special chips. He believed me and took one, but then he said, "Blech!"

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

two pranks. One was when I was 7. what I did was put tape over the sink faucet just enough so it would spray anybody who turned it on. next one was this year. It was expensive but worth it. First I bought 5 boxes of lucky charms (the cereal), next I took 3 bowls (two big and one gigantic) I poured all 5 boxes in the gigantic bowl and seperated the marshmallows from the bland pieces. After they were all seperated I put the bland box out and hid the marshmallow box.

Showing 1-12 of 13