ForumsGamesCOD WORLD at WAR VS HALO!

73 9937
Fox159
Fox159
261 posts
Nomad

What game do you think is better? Support your answer with reasons why.

I personaly think World at War is better but I want to hear what you guys think.

• 73 Replies
Fox159
Fox159
261 posts
Nomad

Nazi Zombies aren't the only good thing. Online is good too.

RttaM
RttaM
44 posts
Nomad

To compare totally different genres of games, is like comparing Ketchup to Mustard.

For starters while both games are FPS (First Person Shooters), they are in no way what so ever in the same category.

Halo is a First Person set in a futuristic world. While Call of Duty: World at War is set World War II.

Big Difference.

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

THANK YOU RttaM. Finally someone who notices that!

For the topic's sake... *rolls eyes*

I'd rather play Halo 3 over World at War. Mostly because Halo 3 is THE first FPS I have played, and with custom games it's really fun. ODST isn't that great. Campaign was pretty short in my opinion.

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

I never played halo 3 really... but im in love with WAW and im not even sure ill play MW2 because im so in love with WaW :P its not for nazi zombies either

Fox159
Fox159
261 posts
Nomad

Love the new Cod game AWESOME!

Fox159
Fox159
261 posts
Nomad

Modern Warfare 2 beats them all.

TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

CoD World at War is good.
Cod Modern Warfare 2 is the best shooting game known to man, period.

World at War has really great graphics, storyline, and controls. Nazi Zombies is revolutionary for Call of Duty.

Modern Warfare has the new "choose your killstreak" feature. The multiplayer has really good game play. I dont care much for the 3rd person gamemodes or the "ricochet" game mode. Riot shield is good. Akimbo (a weapon in each hand) is useful in some cases. Graphics were even better than the last game. Controls and storyline was better as well.

Call of Duty is, by far, better that the Halo series. Especially since Call of Duty has a REAL LIFE game.

Pau11Wa11
Pau11Wa11
527 posts
Nomad

i love both of them to much to choose one over the other

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

world at war blows, bad aiming, tactics, guns, and in general a poorly thought game. Halo however relies on tactics.

Fox159
Fox159
261 posts
Nomad

What about modern warfare 2!?

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

I'm not going to judge which is better.
Same. Both good games....

I'm with ye on that one
aboe
aboe
70 posts
Nomad

COD world at war was just dissapointing! apart from zombies, the whole game kinda sucked...
so i'd say halo

NinjaHunter
NinjaHunter
17 posts
Nomad

Cod WIns because halo is highly overrated game in fact!

Showing 61-73 of 73