88 posts
Nomad

i think the most over rated game was street fighter 4

• 202 Replies
CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

I think Phyconauts was overrated, primarily because everyone who's played it is completely freakin' insane.

I played Psychonauts, and loved it too. o.0
xBHWKxUSAx
xBHWKxUSAx
121 posts
Nomad

Left4dead series: Valve is a cool developer but I tried the demo I got bored quickly. There are plenty of shooter games out and this game didn't do much differently than making everything zombies.

Bioshock: Not a bad game at all but the reviewers loved it a lot more than I did. The splicing thing wasn't much fun and some genes were obviously bad but most were balanced. The morality thing was basic and shallow. When you die you just go back to the last respawn thingy without any consequences so there really is no way to lose in this game.

yugioh6123
yugioh6123
607 posts
Nomad

wow halo and the sexbox

acetony1
acetony1
48 posts
Peasant

Pokemon, definitely

mojo72595
mojo72595
166 posts
Nomad

i agree with Ernie, WoW is highly overrated

BlackBullet410
BlackBullet410
59 posts
Nomad

ok . there is kind of alot of them . but mostly i would say . MW2 and Guitar hero

fun204
fun204
32 posts
Nomad

MW2 is over-rated by far...

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Halo is.

Guitar hero is a great game in my opinion, I wanna play guitar but I can't yet, so until I learn it's a pretty good alternative.
Once you played all the songs and perfected them to best you can it's not AS fun as at first, but still relatively enjoyable

Sam1Dog1
Sam1Dog1
10 posts
Nomad

SSBB. It's gotten so much buzz it seems like it rules other fighting games out. And Ocarina of Time. its good but I don't think it should be called the best game of all time.

Newbie055
Newbie055
49 posts
Peasant

Halo and CoD are overrated. Which ones in the series specifically, I have no idea.

heavydutyassault
heavydutyassault
123 posts
Nomad

halo is not very good but the makers think it is so amazing that they have to make a halo 4 and a halo reach and all that dumb stuff

ztmoore1
ztmoore1
129 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty MW2 it sold so many copies and all it there is are noob tubes and mods

BamBamNinja
BamBamNinja
332 posts
Nomad

BIOSHOCK 1

heavydutyassault
heavydutyassault
123 posts
Nomad

Halo is the most overrated by FAR

Strength
Strength
187 posts
Nomad

Modern Warfare 2 - Most overrated game of ALL TIME!

1. It has terrible multiplayer (tons of glitching and hacking everywhere, and unreliable servers)

2. Not so good campaign.

3. Spec Ops is lame...

Showing 166-180 of 202