Nomad

Say anything you want
EVERY WEBSITE IN THE WORLD NEEDS THIS THREAD

• 20 Replies
SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

Everyone this is about sharing thoughts! So keep your thoughts to yourselves!

cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

im so bored i can watch paint dry

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

Why in the world would you make a thread like this? This thing is so random, the title has the word "random" in it!!! This is so unnecessary; if you have something to say, then post it somewhere it makes sense! God, this is so painless...and who the heck watches paint dry; I don't care!!!

Freaky4Life
Freaky4Life
15 posts
Nomad

Calm down...I love threads like these...no theme or subject....Just casual conversation..

Oooh..btw- How is everyone today?

cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

it was just a joke. are you serious you think someone would actually watch paint dry get a life. i can tell your not very social in real life

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

I'm feeling great! And I probably was when you posted this too, but I don't know.

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

ALL strings are 6 inches long.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

ist this whatthe tavern is for??

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This is "World Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.", so technically it does fall under the Etc. It might be more fitting if it was in The Tavern, but it is not out of place here

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

This ended up near the back of the forum because no one had posted on it for a while. I tried posting on it to bring it up front and see what would happen, and what do you know, people actually use it! Cool.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

I'm stuck on a thought. As one of my hobbies, I try to analyze my behaviors and break them down as much as I could and it really doesn't take too long, but i'm stuck on one thought that I can't seem to get rid of. I am analyzing one of my current behaviors, and that is to feel sueprior. I usually do good on these, but for some reason, I can't seem to quite grasp it. I think there is something wrong with my head, I can't reason very well or access my short term and long term memory efficiently.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Hmm... I cant say an4lyze?

AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

Does any1 hear like the Utah Jazz?

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

Dunno, I don't watch enough professional sports to really bother picking favorites.

PaladinDragonKnight
PaladinDragonKnight
21 posts
Nomad

Hey! this is fun!

I don't watch professional sports either, I rather enjoy playing them.

P.S. For the next 5 posts, please read in a foreign accent (and out loud if you're not in a library).

Showing 1-15 of 20