analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Game Walkthroughs → -=[Last Stand Walkthrough]=-
Ok. This is a short guide on how to beat it with ease.
1. For the first 3 days. Just get up about 10 on weps and 2 on survivors.
2. After this, you should have an UMP. This will help you for the levels until you get the chainsaw.
3. After you get the chainsaw, you don't need to spend points on healing your base or getting survivors. You just have to stand back and try to aim the chainsaw at the zombies heads. It kills them very easily.
4. By then, you should be on the Uzi or Hunting Rifle. If you have the Hunting Rifle/Chainsaw combo, try getting headshots with the Rifle. (One hit kill)
5. Keep using whatever combo w/ the chainsaw until you get the ak47. The ak47 is a decet weapon, I like it a little. But after a few levels after the ak47, you should get a Barrett sniper rifle. This is the ultimate gun.
6. From then on, you should have no trouble killing the rest and surviving the other nights with a good weapon combo.
Happy Last Standing, Armor Gamers!
- 23 Replies
ok wow never use rifle id use the .357 over the hunting rifle.
The Hunting Rifle is actually a very useful gun, best for headshots on the slower, fatter zombies. Extremely helpful, I use it all the time.
why cant a survivor take a chainsaw?
Good question, that's also come up in my mind.
pretty helpful lol i didnt know a good way to spend days on this game b4
Thanks for the tips
Awesome! These tips are great!
There is a hidden gun in Last Stand 1. After you get your gun wall filled, keep searching for weapons and you will eventually get this huge hunting/sniper rifle called either the Barret or Barreta. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I played this game years ago for the first time,its so easy!!
This is a really great guide, never beat the game before I tried it and now I have, thank you very much.
You must be logged in to post a reply!