ForumsWEPRWhy a democrat should not be elected.

18 4752
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

(In case this affects anyones view point of this post, i lean EXTREMELY conservative).

First of all, democrats do not support the war in Iraq.

Why is this bad? Well, if you notice now terrorist attacks are not happening now in America (exception to 9/11). This is because of the troops in Iraq. They are keeping the terrorists there under control.

Now, a republican president puts racial profiling in airports and puts up huge homeland security operations and plans. This really does well for security.

I would like to make an example.

Bill Clinton is the reason for 9/11. This is because he eliminated racial profiling in airports. Because of this, when the terrorists behind 9/11 arrived, they arrived with no luggage, they arrived RIGHT before the plane took off, AND they payed with cash. Those are three very obvious reasons to do a security check on someone. BUT, because they were Arabic, they were not allowed to be investigated legally because Bill Clinton had eliminated racial profiling. And he was a Democrat, wasn't he.

So, the terrorists are also holding off on attacks on purpose. They do this because then the people realize that there is not a threat when there is. Then they vote for the peace high democrat. He then removes the troops from terrorist infested areas. This gives the terrorists free reign. Then the attacks begin. it is as simple as that people.

Tell me, what do you think on this sibject. Please give me feedback.

• 18 Replies
redwinger333
redwinger333
339 posts
Nomad

Here is my opinions why a democrat SHOULD BE ELECTED into office...
We need to pull troops out of Iraq. We never had any evidence to start a war anyways... We went hunting for WMD's that didnt exist,
(Do some research on the topic... the history channel had a great documentary a few months ago that showed one of the intelligence sources that just made up lies about a supposed "WMD facility" where trucks would drive in one entrance, pick up cargo, and leave... when UN agents arrived on the site... they found that it had only 1 entrance, and after some research found it had been abandoned for many years) and Bush just wanted to finish what his daddy started...
Our young men and women are dying in a foreign nation for the sake of terrible intelligence, and a president too blind to see that the war is grinding us to a halt. Our economy is on the verge of a great recession. Not much has been done to help it. This Economic Stimulus package isnt going to have any effect whatsoever... and with the war pumping hundreds of billions of tax-payer dollars, its no surprise we are struggling. Inflation due to the failing economy needs to be curbed. With gas prices at $3.50 a gallon, and diesel over $4, driving to work is absorbing so much of our paychecks that people are having trouble just living day to day.

ill just finish here before i make one giant never-ending rant....

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Typical liberal BS. I'm done with this thread before I start flaming people. I'm very passionate about why a democrat should NEVER be in office, and I'm not going to start my rant or else people WILL start crying and I'll risk getting banned.

garifu
garifu
145 posts
Shepherd

Well, it's only as typical as is your conservative rhetoric.

Showing 16-18 of 18