ForumsForum GamesLife In the City (R.P.G.)

252 39052
supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

This RPG is basically like real life. It includes a lot of freedom the the players.

First you would sign up by filling this in.

Name: (what you want to be known as)
Personality: (Athletic, intelligent, Lazy, Stupid, and bully.)(if you can think of more I might allow them)
Job: anything you can think of (except government job, only i can make you that) try to make this fit your personality, and if it is family ran or not. Nothing Illegal the only jail sentence is life!
Family: wife/husband/brothers/sisters/children of your own.
Age: How old you are (age yourself at a rate that seems comfortable if you get to old you die)
Economic status: Rich, poor etc. must correspond with personality.
Family status: current family status.
current emotion: sad, mad, happy, angry, any feeling you can think of.

Government
Going back to the job section, what is government?
only I can make you a part of the government, and I am government.
if you are part of the government you help run the forum (make things happen, kill old people, and bring justice to our city)
If you happen to obtain a governmental job you are not a person oyu just tell people what is happening to them (job info, taxes, family issues)
And you say the cities stats not your own.

Crime
just like all cities crime is an issue, that anyone can commit
You can murder other people by posting in their profile that you have killed them.
if you are murdered this is all you have to do
Name: (your name) is dead
(all the other stats don't matter)

If we never find out who kills you, and you still want to play, you will have to start from scratch.

But if the government finds out that you killed someone, your character goes in jail for life and you have to make a new one and we bring justice to who you killed by reviving them.
If we never find out who killed you, and you still want to play, you will have to start from scratch.

Us as government kill people by laying them to rest if they are to old, and if they tick us off we won't investigate their death or we will make their house spontaneously catch fire along with them.

Start the game!
supercoo222 is exploring the sea's when he sees an island he lands on it and says "I claim this place as my own town!" and starts building random buildings.

Name of place: Coo-ville
population: 1

Anyone can join at any time!

• 252 Replies
Showing 241-240 of 252