ForumsGamesTest Pilot World Records

11 3814
Nagala
Nagala
6 posts
Nomad

How are people getting 1 second times for world records? Are those hacks? I was back and forth on the world times for 2 of those. Now they're almost all 1-second times.

• 11 Replies
BlueOmega
BlueOmega
8 posts
Nomad

There's a bug in the game which allows people to build their machines over the finish line effectively winning the level by doing so. We're going to update the game on Monday with a few fixes which should get rid of most of the bugs. We'll also be resetting the world records at that point.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

my 2.2sec record on the first one was valid though I'll remake it once you update.

Is it possible to have others use my ship design in my game (I mean multiplayer)? It would be interesting to race with friends using identical ships =D

And yeah, forget about the wheels, as flying is by a magnitude better =p

zombor22
zombor22
14 posts
Nomad

I like this game ! It's fun

BlueOmega
BlueOmega
8 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, thanks for the comments!

Thats a good idea nozo-ito. It is possible but not in a very user friendly fashion...

The way that this could be done is clicking on 'Custom Vehicles', getting everyone to load up your vehicle - then get everyone to save your vehicle, then they can use the vehicle manager to load up that vehicle in multiplayer....

After writing that description of how to do it - it's so un-user freindly I'll make a new multiplayer game mode when I find time.. How about:

'Play with the leader game mode'

At the start of each multiplayer game, a leader is selected at random from all players. Then the 'leader' gets to construct a vehicle in 30 seconds. Once these 30 seconds are up each user gets sent the leaders vehicles and they all race with the same thing?

Velio
Velio
1 posts
Nomad

One more thing, is it just me or is the jet engine rotation (+ and -) not working at all?

BlueOmega
BlueOmega
8 posts
Nomad

A new version has just been uploaded which allows the user to press either +/- or Left/Right arrow keys to rotate an engine as a lot of users particularly on macs or laptops were having the same problem.

Nagala
Nagala
6 posts
Nomad

It says I've got the world record for Hill Climb1, but there is a slower time listed when I click on the track. Does it take a while to register a world record?
(Love the game, btw.)

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer's also bugged as hell. I simply cannot play it.

and yeah, flying's awesome, if hard to do.

BlueOmega
BlueOmega
8 posts
Nomad

@Nagala - Apologies about that - If the world record you set is under a second then it might not allow you to submit the score as the system will disallow those scores. If it was over a second then let me know and I'll look into whats happened.

@Daleksparta - A problem we're having at the moment is that some users are still playing with the old version of the game whilst some are playing with the new one causing some inconsistancies. If there are any specific multiplayer bugs - please let me know and I'll fix it asap.

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

The game still has horrible memory leak in all game modes, I can't play the game without refreshing the page every 15min or so.

BlueOmega
BlueOmega
8 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the heads up nozo_ito - I'll look into it and see if I can figure out whats going on

Showing 1-11 of 11