ForumsGamesMorrowing or Oblvion

20 4993
WolfAvatar
WolfAvatar
42 posts
Nomad

Witch elder scrolls game do you like better?I like oblivion.

• 20 Replies
fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

Oblivion is obviously better. The fight system is better, the graphics are better, everything is better. It is also my favorite game, and I own both the expansion packs for it.

Shane_coolhaha
Shane_coolhaha
43 posts
Nomad

Oblivion is great I love it.

Barcio
Barcio
34 posts
Nomad

Certainly Oblivion! Much better graphic and execution returns on it by that game greatest note, greatest bunch of fan gains due to that.

And not only Morrowing Morrowind. Just the same not only Oblvion Oblivion.

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Oblivion, finished all quests and i had a paladin wiht more than 150 fame, 0 infamy and all quests completed @ shivering Isles

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

ok first, at LEAST spell Morrowind right.
secondly, morrowind is better. The graphics may have been bad, but you could make your own weapons! lets not even start that you could make darts that could kill every one in the city. My vote is with morrowind.
Besides, half of you probably have never even played Morrowind. There was a scroll that let you jump entire city's. Morrowind may have bad graphics, but great features. Oblivion is a down grade from morrowind's many features.

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

so hard! morrowind maybe oblivion getz boring but morrowind iz lyke awezome sence u can probably do more stuff sure oblivion iz relly kewl in fight system and all but i agree wit david morrowind 4 sum reason duznt get boring

XxX4m4ge4XxX
XxX4m4ge4XxX
10 posts
Nomad

i say morrowinds because its longer less talkin and much more things u can get but blivion is ok but not as fun as i think

Daedras
Daedras
5 posts
Nomad

Oblivion is good but morrowind is much better

georgeman
georgeman
48 posts
Nomad

oblivion is better because its easer

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

Oblivion is great!

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Morrowind u dont have much desinging choices as you do in oblivion, but yes in morrowind you can make your own wepons, but you can create your own spells in oblivion and if your skill is high enough, you can 1 shot ne thing, and if u have the boots of springheel jack from theives guild quest, +50 acrobatics and you ahve 100 acrobatics, you can jump ontop of many things on oblivion, ive gotton on top of the anchor place bottem right corner of them maps church. it was awsome.

gr0v3r
gr0v3r
13 posts
Nomad

oblivion is way better

gr0v3r
gr0v3r
13 posts
Nomad

marrowind is good but its too laggy and the fighting is bad... u can't hit anything

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

id say oblivion is a lot better

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Definetly Oblivion, one of the only games that I really enjoyed for the Xbox 360. I especially loved the character creation and all the different options you had to customize your character.

Showing 1-15 of 20