ForumsGame Walkthroughs[necro] Stick War - Ways to Win

20 43974
RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

This is just a simple little guide to the game stick wars. i beat the game on normal mode and now i want to help you beat it too! The beginning levels are pretty easy (on normal mode) just get miners to start with, control a miner for yourself because they mine MUCH faster then a normal one does, i'd say twice as fast. get swordwraths, then attack. get archidons too once u unlock them, but dont upgrade anything yet! save up until you unlock speartons. upgrade their spear and shield as much as u can, then upgrade their hp. you should need 2 more points to get them fully upgraded. after that upgrade your miners mining rate, if you fully upgrade it, two user controlled swings mines you 100$ and 4 cpu swings gives u 100$. after they are upgraded i suggest upgrading your tower health, then upgrading your giants health or swordwraths hp and speed. you dont need to upgrade swordwraths, but you can if you want use the meat shield strategy, i will describe this at the bottem of the guide.
The meatshield was made by crazyjay, the creator, and i think he intended to add this strategy in the game. anyway, moving on, in the levels you want a few speartons, a couple archidons, once you are defended to a good amount, get miners. do the meatshield strategy too if you want to. then attack. on the last level though, i recommend using giants. they dont stay and defend, they just go. you can use-control one and keep it at a stand still, but thats only one. you can also pull back your units to your base and make more, but your miners go away (just a note: every 3 units, miners or fighters, you have pulled back you get one castle archidon to defend your base. they do not get effected by archidon upgrades, only base upgrades.) back to the last stand level, you can user control a giant with no upgrades and take out half the enemy base -ALONE- its amazing how efficient they are at taking down a base :P
I will work on more strategies [in normal mode] and try to find the best one to help you armor gamers :P i will try to focus on economy and see if thats any good.

Meatshield: the meatshield is where you have a few speartons in front. they are heavily armored units with helmets so archidon headshots done kill them [like they do with swordwraths]. swordwraths are made to be behind the speartons and use them as a shield to get closer, and then attack. this is agood strategy because the swordwraths can be leaded up to the base by the speartons, then rip it apart. they are cheap units and do okay damage.

Strategies i will plan to test:
Economical, Archidon - warriors, lots of magikills :P, and giants.

• 20 Replies
RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

alright i tested the economical approach. it works amazingly! upgrade your miners mining speed, then money you get from your statue to full first. then start upgrading offensively or maybe upgrade ur base fully if you are paronoid about getting killed. upgrade speartons first, then swordwraths if you plan on using the meat shield method, then upgrade the giant if you havnt won already :P

ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

The way I won was by upgrading my miners, and upgrading archers. Once I done that, I often took contro lof archers, defended, and I made Speartons. I tried to upgrade them as best I can, and I make a huge wall made by the speartons.The archers will stand behind them, and basically bombard the enemy. I dont like using swordsmen except during rushes or the early levels. Giants can die too easy, since a single spearton ( if controlled well) can kill a giant.

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

I won by just using swordwraths+archidons+magikill.

Upgraded swordies fully (including speeeeed...), magikill to maximum summons, archidons with damage. Speartons...were neglected, not upgraded, and rarely included in my army :P

4 or so magikill = basically unlimited units The enemy can strike some down, but there'll be like 2 rows of them waiting behind to take their place

Recreation
Recreation
6 posts
Nomad

@lalala12, I like that strategy, I will try that out right now

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

Spearton seems to be the best one all round.

Armourknight
Armourknight
1,028 posts
Nomad

The way I won was by upgrading my miners, and upgrading archers. Once I done that, I often took contro lof archers, defended, and I made Speartons. I tried to upgrade them as best I can, and I make a huge wall made by the speartons.The archers will stand behind them, and basically bombard the enemy. I dont like using swordsmen except during rushes or the early levels. Giants can die too easy, since a single spearton ( if controlled well) can kill a giant.
This one REALLY worked for me!
juinor23
juinor23
33 posts
Nomad

coolness

JimmyNunChuck
JimmyNunChuck
23 posts
Nomad

epic cool

Ossy
Ossy
5 posts
Nomad

My strategy;

1) Upgrade mining speed and archer dmg as soon as possible.
2) Upgrade statue income + 1 miner bag
3) Upgrade minions for mages max
4) Upgrade swordsmen and full miner bag
5) After that you can do as you wish, I upgraded giants health

In each step with two skills I upgraded evenly when possible.

Basic war strategy is lalala12's.

Income is key and on later levels walk time > mining time, then a larger bag is more important than mining speed.

When giants begin to appear, build alot of swordsmen (and miners) in the beginning, then archers then mages.

Dingus11
Dingus11
1 posts
Nomad

I beat normal mode in less than 20 minutes and hard in less than 35 minutes total time using the following strategy.
1. Upgrade Miners to the max first, and play the Miner as often as possible
2. Upgrade only Swords next and max out speed and power
3. Upgrade the castle gold next
4. Make two miners at the beginning of every level, then nothing but Swords. If you are playing the miners you will always be able to put out enough guys in time, even on the ambush levels. The swords will overwhelm everything else because you'll max out so fast.

lockstr
lockstr
93 posts
Farmer

i upgraded the club guys to max and the spertons also the miners and the giant and thats all i used it worked fine for me when i beat it on norm

puppyguy1
puppyguy1
274 posts
Nomad

I beat the game three times by upgrading swordwrath damage, archidon damage, and speartons. I also upgraded amount of gold per sec to the max which means 10 gold in 1 sec = 100 in 10 sec!

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

I beat the game on insane using sword archer magi.

Amazingly, the hardest part of insane was the first level, it took me like 15mins to figure out how to dodge arrows and remove all threats by controlling one sword.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

the giants make it too easy.

OTELULvsMILAN
OTELULvsMILAN
3 posts
Nomad

i like the war game and the strategy game its very cool!!!

Showing 1-15 of 20