ForumsSupport ForumArmatars,great idea!

23 5248
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Ok like i said i have a great idea for ARMARTARS,ok this is it,there is 1 UNIQUE armartar for every class from top 10!Like if you are first place you can have a special armartar made for first place ONLY,like a bad ass demon
Any one else think this is a great idea?

• 23 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well the new armatars that will be added, are supposed to be for higher ap aren't they? So that means less people will have them.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Definately not. I personally don't believe anyone will get that high before they quit. I will try to get up there though.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Wow, I'm going to hate doing that when i get that old. But I guess you do have a point.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well, that's why you have merits to help that process go a lot faster haha.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

assuming you get a merit for every game you review, and there may not be that many games coming out every week, so Merit Power is kind of unreliable when trying to get high up there, that would be something though, armatars awarded for reaching a certain point of merits, that would encourage more thoughtful comments.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Hey, I didn't say to only rely on merits. I just said that they are very helpful for ranking up, because that's the only reason why I'm even in the top 10. All of my merits have really helped me.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah, but RaptorExx said something about merits being unreliable when it comes to ranking up that high, so I was kind of confused because that's the best way to rank up fast, in my opinion.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

They can be, not in your position, of course, because nearly every review you write gets merited, therefore, it is a reliable source of points and such, but for most people, they're lcky if they get a merit a month. That's why I said that, because I'm reffering to the majority of the situation

Showing 16-23 of 23