ForumsGame WalkthroughsGe.Ne.Sis HELP

39 34482
AcidHurts
AcidHurts
33 posts
Nomad

please help me with Ge.Ne.Sis i am stuck and any help would be nice.im up to Charlus and the babys

• 39 Replies
secretninjafromdasky
secretninjafromdasky
2 posts
Nomad

the password is open sesame

aatarb
aatarb
2 posts
Blacksmith

Is there any way to get the lovers for free? I need a code or something like that

isaiah144
isaiah144
1 posts
Farmer

help me im stuck on the part whe Sisi meets Nera and Gelyan
i beat all the monsters and need get behind some ice wall.
But they ask for a password and i dont know it.

HELP!!!

Temeraire345
Temeraire345
38 posts
Nomad

@secretninjafromdasky, theres a link to an offical walkthrough in the game isn't there? Have you tried that?

@aatarb, i don't know, but the creator made that one extra bit for donations, so if you want it and like the game why not donate and support the creator? I don't think anyone is going to give you details on the Lovers seeing as it's been implimented as a way to help the creator out.
They aren't necissary to beat the game.

@isaiah144, have you tried 'open sesame'?

exmex
exmex
1 posts
Nomad

can someone plz make a map of the genesis game areas. I have no idea where infinity space is...so plz help

miramiracute
miramiracute
1 posts
Nomad

From moderator's posts (In quotes): "For Charlus +3 babies.

Move your chars just out of range of Charlus' first move. Then have everyone on him and knock him out. Then pick off the babies.

For Charlus and Armlus

Have Sisily take the damage. The Magician is summoned somewhere behind her. Emi can just move around Armlus and take on Charlus.

You need the Magician to start off with Flame Fury if you haven't already. Concentrate your attacks to take them out quickly one by one. It's near impossible to beat it if you don't have the Magician attacking."

So HERE are some questions.

-HOW do you do all this?

-WHICH squares do you move to?

-In which order do you attack?

Even before I knew about this, I beat this game. But that was a few years ago so I don't remember a thing!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Funny thing. This was before I was even a moderator.

It's been years since I played this, though, so I can't remember. This game really limits the available strategies, because I do remember that there is no grinding (so you have to stat properly?), the grids are limited in where you can move (sometimes very limited), and strengths and weaknesses of types of attack vs type of defense had a large effect, so it's assumed that there is only one or very few ways to move and the attacks are what are strongest vs. that enemy. The only thing that matters is what to attack first in the right order.

Showing 31-37 of 39