ForumsThe TavernHow'd You Find AG?

148 21741
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

I found it when I realized all the good games on AddictingGames were made by Armor Games. :P

• 148 Replies
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

A friend intoduced me to the site saying how great it was, and i'm glad they did

playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

i was studying ancient designs for art,i typed armor,and i got here

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Krinlabs was a ghost town. I need people.

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Sonny got me in to AG! It was tempting to click the logo.

robotking98
robotking98
124 posts
Nomad

Advertisement in a game, I think it might have been because of Sonny, not sure though.

Canuck
Canuck
87 posts
Nomad

I travelled through a series of sites to get here.

1. I originally went to mofunzone.com because my friends told me that it was a pretty good site to play. I looked around and found Sinjid: SoTW. I looked at the credits and decided to search out this stranger called "Krin". XD

2. I went to krinlabs and looked at some of the games there. Sonny was nice...

3. I searched up Sonny on google, and that brought me to Kongregate (somehow, more people go there to play Sonny that here).

4. After finishing it, I knew most great games had a sequel, so I looked for Sonny 2, without knowing it even existed. Back then, Sonny 2 was not posted on Kongregate at the time, so this was the only place to play it. That is how I found armorgames.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Canuck, that was a truly tearjerking story. Kept me on the edge at every plot twist! I'd like to have the rights to this story to interpret it into a movie

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

I cant remember but I found it about 2 years before I joined when it was diffrent.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

I used to play on other website and seeing a lot of games of AG, but i never clicked on it. Until one day i went visiting AG and i liked it and then made a profile and yea....

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I found it the same way TheDude42 found it

howdydo
howdydo
62 posts
Nomad

i was playing a game on funny games and then i fooundarmor games because i cclicked on its logo

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I typed "Armorgames.com" in the address box.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I just one day wanted to play BT2 (Bubble Tanks 2) so I came to the site. A couple months later I made an account.

IESA20
IESA20
153 posts
Nomad

last year my buddy sent me a link to play Last stand 2, i loved the game and played a few others. then i made a profile and now i casually get on and play

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Now, you have to remember, ol' Xzeno didn't have no Nintendo or fancy television growing up, much less the Internet. When I first saw this marvelous thing, I was but a wide-eyed and confused kid. Other, less overwhelmed kids showed me the greatest thing to do in class instead of work: Flash gaming.

Back in those days, it was Games of Gondor, of course, but hey, I was a fan at first sight. Over time, they became Armor Games. Shortly there after, my old flash site closed up shop. I had nowhere to go but Armor Games, a move I'm glad I made. I made an account... wow, long after that.

Showing 31-45 of 148