ForumsThe TavernHow'd You Find AG?

148 21740
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

I found it when I realized all the good games on AddictingGames were made by Armor Games. :P

• 148 Replies
yetsumari
yetsumari
82 posts
Nomad

I found this sight when it was still games of gondor, from playing prince of war on another site. I registered here a year ago after I realized that the forums here own.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

i was perma'd from Xgen cause i didn't know what spam was. i had posted around 10 or 11 2 or 3 word posts on the forums. its really not that great there but there was SAB so i stayed. After being banned i went in search of a new community and i found my self here

johnny294
johnny294
284 posts
Nomad

i accidentally clicked on the sword and shield thing in the beginning of their games and then i signed up and now its probably one of the websites im on the most

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

i really cant remember the time when i found armor games....i think i was playing some games and then i signed up.

Thyll
Thyll
476 posts
Nomad

I can't remember... I know it looked different. The site had a different layout, I mean...
I clicked a link. It was a couple years ago.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

How'd You Find AG?

Well, I created the Internet, so it was only a matter of time...

Nah just kidding lol but anyways I found when I played this game called "Line Rider."
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I accidentally clicked the sponsor link on crazymonkeygames, 'nuff said.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

I made the Internet, nuff' said.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Wow guys.

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

I BOUGHT the internet, nuff' said

Yeah I sold you the Internet and now I'm rich nuff' said.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Google.

It's quite the Googolplex of awesomeness.

quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

I found it when i was at my friends house and he wanted to show me the game "Age of war"

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

I remember: I typed "online games" on google a few months (years) ago...and I found AG site (and miniclip and crazymonkey...)

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

I've always played on AG but then one day I was all sad and crap from my gf breakin up with me and i was like "what's community? A forum maybe?" So I made an account and just started posting! I'm not gunna lie. AG got me through a couple rough months

Lathus
Lathus
115 posts
Nomad

I learned of it through mostly crazymonkey and miniclip games also.

Showing 46-60 of 148