ForumsGamesThe Last Stand 3 - UNION CITY

1202 1121495
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

An infection has hit Union City, no-one is sure what is happening. Authorities have told citizens to stay in their homes and to wait for updates. The chaos outside your apartment is growing, looting, savage beatings, people killing each other in broad daylight. Itâs safer inside. A week goes by, the transmissions stop, the food is running out. The situation can only get worse, itâs time to leaveâ¦

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Last Stand: Union City, the third installment in the Last Stand series is currently in production and will be released in Q1 2010. It will take place during the first few weeks of infection in Union City. Taking the role of a survivor who holed up in their apartment during the initial spread of the infection, the player will be forced to venture out and make their way in the city. Escape will be the ultimate goal.

Features Include:
- Side Scrolling Open World
- Scavenge for weapons and items
- Custom character creation
- Level and Skill progression
- Living city: Day and Night cycles, Weather
- Dynamic driven enemies: âZombie directorâ
- Two game modes that affect the style of the game

Union City will be side scrolling open world for the player to fight the hordes in and search for weapons and food. You will mould your character from the beginning, deciding appearance, background and skills. During your time in Union City you will earn experience and gain efficiency in a number of different skills, how you progress in these skills will be based of your actions.

During your travels you will encounter other survivors, they will help you get a grip on whatâs happening, tell you their situation and in some cases join your fight.

Union City itself is a living city with day and night passing as you travel, itâs once living citizens will be driven dynamically, no street or building will play the same each time you enter.

The game will have two seperate game modes - âRunân'Gunâ and âSurvivorâ. The Runân'Gun game mode will be more in line with the original games and have a focus on action and lessen the RPG elements. Survivor on the other hand will have common survival problems such as hunger, need for sleep and conservation of ammunition to deal with. Much of the story and gameplay will be identical in both modes.

GET READY ARMOR GAMES THE LAST STAND 3 IS COMING!! EVIDENSE:
http://www.conartistgames.com/index.php/the-last-stand-union-city/#comments

• 1,202 Replies
Gearslayer360
Gearslayer360
11 posts
Nomad

this game sounds epic. so you are a random survivor right? Does that mean you aren't the same guy. Also I really want to see some good weapons and the new RPG/Survivor elements sound fun and challenging. They will make you think about how to survive the best. Also there was mention of conservation od ammo. I'm guessing this means you won't have the unlimited ammo you are used to. So if you run out, you should have a back up weapon like a knife that u can later upgrade foe like a sword and maybe even the sweeeeeet chainsaw. Also any game that has upgrades for anything is usually better than games that don't. They should continue making The Last Stand games. I hope there will be another one after this or something similar. I really can't wait for this game.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, I can't freaking wait. This game will be so freaking realistic in so many WAYS. Actually needing to eat and sleep and find ammunition.

DaNBa0425
DaNBa0425
28 posts
Nomad

sounds sweet..alhto wud've wanted to finish the guys from 1&2's story..but i always love me an RPG...hope they stick to 2's graphics..dark and dreary.hahaha

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Yes! I can't wait for this game. The other two were so much fun.

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

I can't wait for it.I heard its going to be better then the other 2 by far!

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

The thing I hope they add is a better scoring system so you can see who did the best out of your friends.

pipaspagano
pipaspagano
1 posts
Nomad

we will submit aour scores??

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Guess score submitting is an option, but then again...

Isn't it about the ZOMBIE SLAUGHTER mostly? heh heh =D

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

I have to say the controls and graphics are quite good. I can 't wait till it's done

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Did you know!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

That I'm really getting tired of waiting for this game to come out?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The TLS alpha has been released!

YEAH!!!!!!!! When I have a free moment, first chance I get I'm going to try it out! Oh goodiegoodiegoodie! =D
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

It's not that great. In fact, it's pretty terrible. I mean its a good start, but there are only two rooms full of zombies that can't kill you, and a machine gun with unlimited ammo, as well as a sledgehammer.

Also, at the pile of boxes at the very end, go up to them and press E to go on top of them.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Well i have great news to all who don't check the Conartistgames website. You can now play a little "EARLY DESIGN" of the game. It's kind of like Beta ( Beta is when certain amount of = people can test it), but for a Flash game and it's for everyone.

Here's the link
http://www.conartistgames.com/flash/TLS-UnionCity-Alpha.html

It's great. Here's the controls

A and D to move left and right
W to jump
S to crouch ( slower but greater accuarracy)

Mouse to aim, left click to shoot
Space Bar to switch to meele weapon
And Walk into Pink Blocks to move to diffrents rooms

WARNING: Zombies do not attack yet

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

ummmm.... a bit late Danny......
>.>

Showing 16-30 of 1202