analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → Thanksgiving/Fall Armatar Contest!
Hello Armor Gamers!
Fall has arrived and Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Now I know that Thanksgiving isn't celebrated everywhere, and is generally an American holiday. But c'mon, who can complain about good food and pies!?
You can submit your own original armatars to this thread following the theme of the fall season or Thanksgiving. If it meets our quality standards, I will add it to the 1AP armatar section for all members to use! You can reference previous contests for a better idea of what this is all about here. You can also check out a few select returning Thanksgiving armatars from 2009 in the 5AP section.
There are some guidelines, and unless your entry follows these set of rules it will not be accepted.
1. Must be appropriate. Cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Try to keep it clean!
2. The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3. Must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to armatar size. A few suggestions about this:
- Sometimes simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So just keep in mind what the final size will be.
- If you are able to do vector, that can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this probably isn't a big issue.
4. Must be completely original. You cannot use elements from other piece of artwork, the entire armatar must be 100% original.
5. Must be Fall or Thanksgiving themed.
Good luck! I look forward to seeing some creative new armatars! =)
- 167 Replies
TADAH! Its a pumpkin cannon.
Huh. Four consecutive fails and a combo breaker.
Here, lemme fix that for ya.
That should work. Oh, and, the images have to be clear at 100 x 100 px. So, you need to change the dimensions of your image to something that can be scaled to 100 x 100.
All of this @JESSE41
My mind draws at a blank on what to do for this theme. I see all the old ones are back from last year already. I will have to think this over. I'm tempted to do the lazy thing and draw a leaf, but I may end up doing nothing.
And it didn't... Hrm.
Upload to photobucket, find the direct link to the left side of the image in expanded view or bottom of the thumbnail, then c/p it into the box that appears when you click the image button in the post window.
Pois0nArr0w is that your alt? Lol
It's not very good...
I should be practicing more.
I cannot tell what it is. A red turkey?
Hope this works.
It's a heart turkey! Not jsut a red one.
Oh now I see it. I thought it was bleeding at first.
Thread is locked!