ForumsGame WalkthroughsHelp on "The Gun Game"

95 83656
Blackbird05
Blackbird05
1 posts
Nomad

Hello !

One question : How to win the skill challenge with deagle in expert ?

• 95 Replies
MorkaisChosen
MorkaisChosen
2 posts
Nomad

Is there any trick to the Micro-Uzi Speed Challenge? I need Expert on it to unlock the last gun, so I can't get the Novice bonus yet.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

When I play the game, it looks like this:
x
0 0_____
Is it a glitch or something?

I'm not sure, but that configuration is impossible. There's no way you can get the box to fly over that bump and onto the platform with just one bullet. Have you checked other sites to see what the configuration is? (M1A you don't need to unlock so it shouldn't take too long.)

Is there any trick to the Micro-Uzi Speed Challenge? I need Expert on it to unlock the last gun, so I can't get the Novice bonus yet.

Spam and hope you don't miss from the top down. If you're lucky enough, a bullet you fire could hit a bullet that missed so that both hit two different targets and you haven't wasted any shots. You have 22 bullets? Reload should be fast enough (~1 second) for you to recover so that you can complete the challenge before the game ticks over to the next second.
Thunderbolt400
Thunderbolt400
21 posts
Shepherd

OKay, you were right. On kongregate, it showed the configuration you put up. I guess AG is glitched for Internet Explorer 8. I tried on Firefox, and it works.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

OKay, you were right. On kongregate, it showed the configuration you put up. I guess AG is glitched for Internet Explorer 8. I tried on Firefox, and it works.

=P Weird that it only does that on internet explorer
uber1
uber1
226 posts
Nomad

I know these two are already up but I can't do it with the listed ways.
The last two golds I need are the skill challenges for the Luger and M1A Rifle.

lyingdown3
lyingdown3
2 posts
Nomad

i had a problem with the M1A rifle skill challenge, i refreshed and did a page zoom (ctrl + scroll wheel on mouse) and it fixed itself

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I know these two are already up but I can't do it with the listed ways.
The last two golds I need are the skill challenges for the Luger and M1A Rifle.

For the Luger: It might be easier to aim at the bottom (as low as possible) of the second box. I have easily repeatable results for that one. The second box from the top of the tall pile should tilt upward and slide across hitting the green crate with its bottom left corner. The green crate will roll off and stop on the platform. The end configuration should look the same as the one posted.

For the M1A: I think the posted one is the most reliable way. (The inaccuracy of the M1A makes it harder to do it any other way.) First shot should go over the box and bounce back, shifting the crate toward the platform. (The shell is usually propped up or standing up next to the box after this.) Wait until everything settles. The second shot should go over, bounce back, and start the crate rolling.
lyingdown3
lyingdown3
2 posts
Nomad

any faster way to do the 98k rifle achievement?

the sheer amount makes 100%'ers cringe..

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

any faster way to do the 98k rifle achievement?

Nope. Took me 10-20 minutes.
bennybizzle
bennybizzle
2 posts
Nomad

How can I beat the USP skill challenge on expert?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I have a cheat for the bullet wasting ONLY for automatics, go to warm-up and hold down your left-click, then press the right-click then you should reload and shoot without touching the mouse.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

How can I beat the USP skill challenge on expert?

For the USP skill challenge:

The most reliable way I've found is this one with 2 bullets:
Shoot the fourth box from the top and wait for everything to settle. The top three boxes should fall toward you, exposing the green box. If they don't, restart. Shoot the top of the green box.

The box may miss the platform completely or be at an angle or be stuck at an angle with the bullet stopping it from touching the platform. If this happens, restart.
kidshamrock87
kidshamrock87
3 posts
Nomad

anyone got any ideas on the kar98 speed challenge i dont miss i just cannot reload quick enough ?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

anyone got any ideas on the kar98 speed challenge i dont miss i just cannot reload quick enough ?

Are you click-spamming your shots? That should take 3/4 seconds.

If it doesn't work, there's no way to actually increase your reload time, so it's either lag, or browser problems.
kidshamrock87
kidshamrock87
3 posts
Nomad

im afraid that might be it SOAB stupid addictive awesome game thanks G

Showing 16-30 of 95