ForumsGamesA sonny 3 forum

27 14892
the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

When and if sonny 3 comes out will there be a separate sonny 3 forum or will this forum be converted??

• 27 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I think this forum section will be used for Sonny 3(assuming that there will be one) as well. Or maybe just make this a 'Krin' section, Colony threads are piling up.

Upsilon
Upsilon
108 posts
Nomad

Krin would probably be excited to have his own section lol

the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

LOL yeah but wouldn't it be pretty messy?? Just look at this forum adding 2-3 games like this could possibly triple or quadruple the size of this forum=EPIC MESS

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

How about add Colony, and the Sonny series in one forum. Just one. Together.

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

This is actually a Sonny 1 and 2 forum, it makes sense for 3 to be stuck in here too.

Not sure about Colony though...a Krin forum might end up being crowded.

the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

No actually this forum was name specifically for sonny 2. I kinda find it annoying she browsing through this forum and a find something that looks useful and I open it and realize that it was for sonny 1. >_>

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

probably the name of this forum will be changed...like SONNY GAME FORUM

Upsilon
Upsilon
108 posts
Nomad

the_zombie_killer you are wrong, it was just titled Sonny 2. Read the forum description. Anyway, a Colony forum would have like 70 topics that has people complaining about people hacking.

Ex.

OMG noobs keep hacking! (title of topic)

this guy named imahackermwaha hacks. (entire content of topic)

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

[quote=Sonny Forum]Sonny 2

Story, Strategy and anything else you want to talk about that is Sonny related.[/quote]

[quote=Why is there a Sonny forum?]
In case you are wondering, the Sonny forum is here for these reasons.

To Contain Sonny Topics
There are a lot of Sonny topics posted, and there's a possibility that Sonny 2 topics might be posted. It would be easier for people to find information this way, and the other forums won't have to be clogged up with Sonny related threads.

Because this is ArmorGames
Sonny is an ArmorGames production, and it would make sense if there was a central Sonny forum here for all players, regardless of which website they play on. The game would link directly here.

Sonny is an RPG
These kind of Flash games usually gets more discussions than arcade or adventure games. I think it's fun to have a place to share strategies, post bugs, suggestions, theories, etc. Especially with the local PvP feature inherent, strategy will be even more important, because you are trying to beat real people.

Learning To Improve
The forums may or may not be a good thing for you, but it is a gold mine for me. Most learning and growth occurs during the feedback and reflection, so having the feedback and player reaction concentrated here will accelerate our development abilties for future games. Look how much of YOUR suggestion we've implemented in Sonny 2!

I hope that justifies things a little

<3

Krin
[/quote]

Actually int hat quote it explicitly mentions that Sonny 1 topics are meant to be posted here. Plus if anyone makes a Sonny 1 topic in flash games it gets pounced on and people say it should be here.

CharlieD
CharlieD
60 posts
Nomad

The sonny series needs a team, this game every two years thing is major mehness.

Mysteriousabyss
Mysteriousabyss
44 posts
Nomad

The sonny series needs a team, this game every two years thing is major mehness.

Nahh, they are putting effort. I think.
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

I there should only be one Sonny Forum...

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

I think this needs to be a "All Things Krin" forum. With Colony, the two Sonny games and Sonny 3, and the upcoming Sinjid sequel the flash games forum is going to be overflowing. This should be made to talk about all things Krin.

Mysteriousabyss
Mysteriousabyss
44 posts
Nomad

I think this needs to be a "All Things Krin" forum. With Colony, the two Sonny games and Sonny 3, and the upcoming Sinjid sequel the flash games forum is going to be overflowing. This should be made to talk about all things Krin.

That's a great idea.
MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

I would think they would make the forum section called "The krins......games"and then they post all his best games.

Showing 1-15 of 27