ForumsSupport ForumLess Ads

15 2820
ngc1994
ngc1994
17 posts
Nomad

I always get ads on this site and it totally lags my computer.I need less ads on this site.

• 15 Replies
gwoodruler
gwoodruler
106 posts
Nomad

if your talking about popups the site cant help that. And if they can they arent gonna stop them. That is how they get their money. from advertizement.

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

thats how sport teams and players, and people who are running a marathon,
get money for travel, and other things...
endorsment

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

YES! All the pup ups are a problem.
I been noticing that i click anywhere a pop up appears.
I think someone most do something about all this advertisement.

gwoodruler
gwoodruler
106 posts
Nomad

as i stated up above if you would read advertizement is how the site gets money. If there were no ads/popups then the site would have no money, and would therefore shut down, so if you want the site to close have dan remove all the popups.

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

Heres how it goes people!

No ads, popups, etc. = NO MORE WEBSITE

I'm sorry if me typing in capitals is offencive but it's the truth!

Chad
Chad
12 posts
Nomad

It may not be the ads slowing your computer down, ngc1994. The site is still kinda new right now, so it could be something related to that. Besides, it seems as though there are less ads on each page of the new site than on the old.

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

You might try turning on the pop up blocker, i dont know if this would work but it would be worth a try.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

And I quote:

Highlights include the following:...

*NO POP UPS

I'm not sure if there's a bug or if they decided to put pop-ups on anyway. But they're annoying.

Source

KillerSamos
KillerSamos
43 posts
Nomad

If armor got rid of ads, they would have to charge you to become a user or just stop the website, becouse they need to get money from somewhere

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I only have a problem with the ones that don't make sense and don't belong there. Popups yeah, annoying but hey,they do get ur attention you never know, there might be somethinginteresting

Randombarry
Randombarry
69 posts
Nomad

I agree, without pop-ups there wouldn't be armorgames.

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

i think thy should stop any tht open another window thts anoying

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well maybe not without pop-ups,but they need to run ad campaigns to gain a profit.The reason is so they can pay for the may fees included in running the site.Such things include paying for the domain name,paying developers when they sponser their games,and probably a whole bunch of other things.The only other way they could gain any profit is from the store,and I doubt that the store would get them a good enough income.The only solution to the problem is to get Firefox,which has a really nice pop-up blocker,and if you want,then you can get ad blocks plus,which is a add-on used to filter all of the advertisements within any site.Thats all I can really tell you.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yeah pop ups are what keeps Armorgames going. How else do they get the Moolah?

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

the ads help keep this sitet going, if they are to go, then we'd have to pay

Showing 1-15 of 15