ForumsForum GamesWizard Wars

308 39548
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Long before magical schools were organized in which all kinds of different forms were taught the Wizards, Sorcerors, Witches and Necromancers were very jealous of their power. They would only teach a few apprentices as they knew that one of them could always turn against them. However it was worth the risk for a few, by which they could extend their influence greatly. Of course the commoners would have a witch hunt every now and then, but only the deluded belived they caught anyone guilty of turning to the fey. Kings and Queens were manipulated like pawns in wars with the true causes veiled in deciet. Of course there were those willing to help their less fortunate brethern, for a price. You start this journey as a young apprentice to a magician of a specific area of study, be it elemental or otherwise. With experience you soon will be able to fight petty deuls amongst your rivals. Alignment plays a large part of your decisions along the way. For those of you not used to Alignments they are: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, and Chaotic Evil. Tread carefully upon your journey, for if you fall off the path you shall not find it again.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Alignment:
Focus (Area of Study):
Master's name: (you can pick this only if you have a really good one)
Spells: Currently None
Gold: None
Posessions: A detailed drawing of your family and one heirloom (you pick).

• 308 Replies
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Name:Alphazar
Alignment:Chaotic Evil
Focus: Necromancy
Master's name:
Posessions: My family was always a terribly mean poor family who ignored and beat me. I have a family ring that has a large ruby, my birthstone, in it.

What now?

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Name: Alphazar
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Master's name: Azrael
Posessions: My family was always a terribly mean poor family who ignored and beat me. I have a family ring that has a large ruby, my birthstone, in it.

Your family was so greatly in debt that they were forced to sell you into slavery. Your master Azrael was passing by when you were being auctioned and he saw the hate pouring out of your eyes and knew he could harness it for his own. You even have your own lackey now and it is a huge change from your previous way of life. You have many secret nooks, crannies, and passageways to find in the behemoth that is your new home.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I go to my master to at least learn how to re-animate a dead body into my slave.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Azrael smiles and informs you that to attempt to do so now would completely drain you of life. You must start smaller. He gives you a small black orb and whispers a word that you cannot hear over it. He tells you that if you place a single drop of your own blood on the surface it will allow you to scry into the underworld. He also warns you not to get listen to the cries of the damned as they can tear you away from reality.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I poke myself and go in!

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Flag

The first thing that you notice is that all of the light seems to draw from the room, being sucked into the stone. It swirls and then you see a great river with a ferry overloaded with people being slowly caried away. You faintly hear screams of terror and are glad that this fate does not await your for a long time. Then you see him. It is your grandfather who died of the pox when you were just a small child. He reaches his hand out to you, and you jerk back in suprise as the stone turns as cold as death.

omada
omada
116 posts
Nomad

Name:forens hughi
Alignment:neutral good
Focus:sumonner(sumonning creatures)
Master's name:
Posessions:his parents died defending forens still child...at least they teached hin too not go to the bad path and fight for good things

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I run away. I try to get back to my realm.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Name: Forens Hughi
Alignment: Neutral Good
Focus: Summoner
Master's name:
Posessions: My parents died defending me when I was still a child... but at least they teaught me too not go to the bad path and to fight for good things. All you have left is your mother's silver necklace.

After the attack on your parents you were very frightened and unsure of yourself. All you knew was that you wanted to get away. Deeper and deeper into the forest you went and suddenly you found yourself in a sunlight glade and of all things you were stuck in a fairy ring. You were helpless and danced while shouting for help until from a small cottage crept an old harmless grandmother. She shooed the faries away so that you could get some rest. You thanked her and tried to leave, but she just laughed as you walked out one side of the glade and back in on the other. Suddenly you knew that you were caught in a spell and you turned to her in awe. You had heard of such things but never seen them. "My name is Sarah." she croaked. "Come along now, there is much to be done." Intrigued you followed her to see what was to become of you.

Flag
Posessions: A large ruby ring you filched from your parents and a scrying stone.

You gasp in shock as you realize that a ring of frost has formed on the table around the stone. A handprint is visible on the very top of it. You don't know if that was really him, but whatever it was it wanted you. And badly. You quickly come to realize how dangerous a tool you have come to posess.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Flag
Posessions: A large ruby ring you filched from your parents and a scrying stone.

I use the stone to go back to my realm.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

You are already there. Hence the stone and frost on the table.

omada
omada
116 posts
Nomad

Master's name:
Posessions: My parents died defending me when I was still a child... but at least they teaught me too not go to the bad path and to fight for good things. All you have left is your mother's silver necklace.

tells to sarah"where we are going?"

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Oh OK. I go to my master and give him the stone back. I say "I have realized how dangerous this stone is and I do not feel worthy of it."

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Master's name: Sarah

Inside of course. Her smile reassures you that everything in the world is fine and you gladly follow. She tells you that she has already dealt with the bandits that attacked your parents and that you have nothing to fear. She promises that you will see them brought to justice and that with your potential no one will ever be able to hurt you again.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Gold: 0
Silver: 5

He tells you that it will be waiting for you when you are ready and advises you to go do something in the village to take your mind off the horror you saw. He gives you 5 silver coins to do with as you will.

Showing 1-15 of 308