ForumsGamesBattle of the characters

76 15171
assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

I dont know if this has been done before. I will choose 2 video game characters and you guys decide which is better.
First battle:
The prince of persia vs altair

• 76 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Oh, there was a vote for Jill, but somehow it disappeared. It must have been spam, lol.

Funnily enough along with a lot of other votes in the former rounds, so just giving you the heads up that all posts should follow the forum rules and be at least 7 words long. This is best done by actually explaining why you choose said character, because without that, this is a simply vote-thread, and those get locked.
Have a nice day^^

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

I prefer Sheva, she' way hotter than Jill

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Jil 5
Sheva 2

i got a idea for next battle, Tidus from final fantasy 10 and Vaan from final fantasy 12

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

Ok thats that battle over Jill won. What im going to do now is whoever wins this battle fights the next person and so on. Tidus from final fantasy 10 and Vaan from final fantasy 12 I want people to vote and say why.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Uhh, I'll wait for the next battle. How many Final Fantasies are there?

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I think most fans will pick Tidus (and I am too) because his character actually develops over the whole story. Like I said, Tidus's character is much more dynamic while Vaan only seems to be wanting revenge against the Archadians.

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

I vote for Tidus because I've never even heard of Vaan till now, and I remember Tidus.

johnny294
johnny294
284 posts
Nomad

tidus his name sounds cooler. i cant really give a good reason cause i never played any final fantasie

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

Do Master Chief versus Kratos now

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I vote for Tidus, because i allways use him to play blitz ball

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Between the two I will pick Tidus. Though for FF lead characters over all neither are really all that great.

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

I dont play final fantasy but i vote for Tidus, he less metrosexual

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

Tidus 7 Vaan 1. Next battle Master Chief vs Kratos

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

Sorry i forgot were doing it differently now Tidus final fantasy vs Kaim lost odyssey

Blitzz
Blitzz
39 posts
Nomad

Kratos duh he is like a god killer!!!

Showing 46-60 of 76