Forums

ForumsPopular Media

[NECRO] Saliva or Foo Fighters

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 11, '08 at 8:44pm

Graeme151

Graeme151

119 posts

Foo fighters, mostly because I haven't heard any of Saliva's songs.

Posted Apr 11, '08 at 11:01pm

Vengeance00

Vengeance00

12 posts

Well here's the thing, you got Dave Grohl who is pretty much the man (Drummer for Nirvana, guested with Queens of the Stone Age, and started Nirvana) Also the Foo Fighters have had multiple platinum albums, as well as i believe several Grammys so I'm going to have to go with Foo Fighters, and "Everlong"

Posted Apr 11, '08 at 11:04pm

Vengeance00

Vengeance00

12 posts

Correction Dave Grohl didn't start Nirvana. i meant to say he started the Foo Fighters

My Bad (sorry Kurt [R.I.P])

Posted Apr 11, '08 at 11:08pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Well, I don't even know who Saliva are, but I do know the Foo Fighters and they are pretty good, so I'm going to have to go with Foo fighters.

Posted Apr 11, '08 at 11:17pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Saliva did that one song, Ladies and Gentlemen, but that is the only song i know by them. Foo Fighters still has my vote.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxo3OnekPg8[/url]

Posted Apr 11, '08 at 11:28pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

It's funny because I thought that I have never heard of that song before, but when I saw the video it turns out that I have. I know that song because it's on the PS3 commercials. Oh, and yeah they're pretty cool, but I still stick with Foo Fighters.

Posted Apr 11, '08 at 11:40pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Oh definately. Foo has WAY more hits, and they are just all around better.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 12:10am

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

I think the Foo Fighters are better and they also have way more famous songs. But don't Saliva and Foo Fighters play different kinds of music?

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 3:47am

opentotruth

opentotruth

510 posts

hmmmmmmm foo fighters long road to ruin