ForumsWEPR[necro] The Amero

28 9901
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

I think I have mentioned this in another thread on here, but I am not sure so here is a new thread. While most people in North America haven't even heard of it the idea of the Amero has a few Canadians pissed off. It would be America's counter to the Euro and would involve Canada, US, and Mexico. Lots of this has sparked with the whole international highway people want built from Canada to Mexico. There are a few clips on Youtube about it, and one even shows a real Amero coin. I don't think this will happen until all currencies are done away with under the AntiChrist, but who knows?

http://esarsea.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/amero_20_2007_circ-989x513preview.jpeg

• 28 Replies
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Then there are the two currencies that never have to transfer since they have been in it long enough for the rule on new joiners doesn't apply to them Britain and I think Denmark... Is it Denmark???

It's the UK. We use pounds (Â&pound.

Most countries whose applications have been rejected haven't been on economic grounds. Hell, Albania got in, and their economy is in a lot worse shape than the rest of Europe (and the applicants I might add).
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

I don't want the Amero anywhere. If you want America and Canada to share a dollar, fine Canadian and American dollars are pretty close anyway. I'll just let you be the one to tell them they can't have their queen on the currency anymore.

But we also couldn't have a US president on the Amero. Maybe there could just be landscapes.
Pau11Wa11
Pau11Wa11
527 posts
Nomad

the coin looks pretty american

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Most countries whose applications have been rejected haven't been on economic grounds. Hell, Albania got in, and their economy is in a lot worse shape than the rest of Europe (and the applicants I might add).

You misunderstood me. Only 16 countries use the Euro and until certain conditions are met other countries within the EU cannot do away with their currency in favor of the Euro. 2 countries don't have to change, so that means that only 18 are qualified as the newer members who have joined are required to convert to the Euro as soon as the conditions are met.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

An international currency means Communism.

An international currency would crash are economy faster than you can say ORGASM.

rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

In the same way it means Capitalism.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

In the same way it means Capitalism.

Precisely. I don't know why anyone who is pro free trade would be against such a thing.

2 countries don't have to change, so that means that only 18 are qualified as the newer members who have joined are required to convert to the Euro as soon as the conditions are met.

There are no set conditions and rules for entry. Ultimately it's up to a vote between the more powerful countries within the EU has to who gets in.
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

I despise free trade. GIVE US BACK OUR JOBS DAMMIT!

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

If it weren't for the EU millions more in Europe would likely be unemployed, because of the business it gaurantees. Especially in agriculture.

Ilikeflowers
Ilikeflowers
1 posts
Nomad

It is sad, but the Amero currency will be one of steps to make a Global Government, which means slavery for us all

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

i think i smell a zombie... or maybe its just a necropost... not sure

i'm confused as to why this was your first post... I would think you would have found something else more interesting than this and more recent than this to make ur first post on. hmmmm.........

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I'm personally fine with people resurrecting old threads so long as they have something new and substantial to offer the topic. However this is not one of those instances.

Showing 16-27 of 28