ForumsForum GamesLet's Make A Story?

431 75215
davidlw
davidlw
321 posts
Nomad

ok this is how we can play each person can add somthing to the others story..no spaming no gross stuff either and be creative.
Example
player 1- their once was a king who lived all over the mountians one day he..
player 2- took a ride on a horse through the city their were people all over but one wanted to kill..
player 3- the king so...
so you get it right so i geuss i will go first
their was once a little boy who wanted to be..

• 431 Replies
zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

become a zombie and you eat chuck norris' brain so...

DrewDaltonBrown
DrewDaltonBrown
24 posts
Nomad

get out a ottle of ketchup, shoot it, and are taken to a world of darkness so you...

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

SO YOU... (were not talking about me were talking bout . so your ment to say so .) got out a potato and teleported himself and the potato back to earth and killed everyone with the potato and when evrey one is dead . ate the potato so......

davidlw
davidlw
321 posts
Nomad

ok broo do not do that please we dont fill in the blanks as you can see in the rules.

one is dead . ate the potato
please dont do that just add a full sentence like every one else is doing thanks!

bugs ate the potatoe and grew giant so then the bugs started....

SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

a giant space hippopotamus ate the entire Earth, and chewed it up good. Leaving few survivors in the hippopotamus' mouth. The survivors got together and...

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

wacked and kelled all the bugs on my face so then...
(muhahaha you will never make me die)

davidlw
davidlw
321 posts
Nomad

brooo's face was all beat up and he had the swine flu so the people....

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

healed me so then...

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Riou arrived and shot him with a shotgun, then he tea bagged him for like... 30 minutes...

Galleonfleet
Galleonfleet
125 posts
Peasant

Then several people arrived from a war but were still kinda warry so they began stabbing the already dead brooo007.

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

to have sex and mate with humans making it the biggest ********** in history past present and future

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

but i was revived and told them to stop(im gona say it cuse your doing it to me) pissing me off so then they stoped so then.....

davidlw
davidlw
321 posts
Nomad

watch the language please! dont want the thread locked

chuck noriss came in and kicked u in the face breaking your neck once agin so...

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

so then i told him to stop the crap about me

Brooo007
Brooo007
570 posts
Nomad

so then i killed him(its posable) and be4 he died i told him shut the ******* **** **** **** ******* ********* about me

Showing 166-180 of 431