ForumsThe TavernIf you could be any animal known to man which would it be?

138 27578
Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

If you could be any animal know to man wihich would it be and why?

I'll go first.

I would be a lion becuase they are courageos,strong, and have sharp teeth.Also becuase its my favorite type of animal.

• 138 Replies
Chake1
Chake1
51 posts
Nomad

A BUNNY RABBIT!
jk,
but it would have to be the sly fox

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I would want to be either a cheetah, monkey,or a house cat. Cheetah because their fast, monkey because I could use my tail for things, and a cat because then I could jump to high places.

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

There are so many awesome animals to chose from its imposable, i could be one of those weird animals nobodies ever heard of or an extremely epic animal like and owl! I could never chose

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Penguin definetely... then i could be famous for learn to fly

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I would be an eagle. That way I could soar high in the sky and ride the wind whenever I felt like it.

SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

i would be an eagle because i want to see the world from up there and also i wont really get prayed on by other birds

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

a dolphin for sure. but plz. not 1 in some kinda zoo. 1 in the ocean whit loads of friends hunting for fish and there is not very much danger from other animals.

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

I'd either be a tiger, because they're awesome, can jump really far, and look cool, or a peregrine falcon, because they can fly really fast and have great eyesight.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I would be a honey badger. They're unstoppable!

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

The animal wihich I would be is a killer bee. I could kill people.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

he animal wihich I would be is a killer bee. I could kill people.

Why would you kill someone? Just for fun? That's horrible. And besides, you could only sting one person before dying.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

The animal wihich I would be is a killer bee. I could kill people.

Thats kinda dumb. Why do you have to be a killer be to kill people? People can kill people. As dregus said, you can only sting once then die.
ArmouredLambo
ArmouredLambo
45 posts
Nomad

I would be a polar bear because they're very strong and carnivorous. And because i like the snow.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

An Octopus, Obviously! You get to have regenerating tentacles, camouflage abilities and eyes and a nervous system almost as developped as the one of the human body.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Not all Octopi can camouflage themselves. Anyways, I would probably be some kind of bird since I always thought it would be so cool to fly.

Showing 91-105 of 138