ForumsGamesBest Player in Colony?

1443 267327
LilLawnGnome
LilLawnGnome
10 posts
Nomad

Who do you think the best player in Colony is? You cannot nominate your self and maybe give some details on why you think he's the best.

My vote goes to Lifemaster, he and I are great friends and together we have never lost a game. Whenever we join a match together it takes 10minutes to find a game because when people enter they say "Fuck its him" and leave.

What about you?

• 1,443 Replies
gekleak
gekleak
22 posts
Shepherd

so this topic is on colony? i think s9b1 massmurrder and HDAB are the best on colony

massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

Ty

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

MiamiBigAl baby.... I'm not very good cuz im rusty... i used to play all the time.

TheDarkSquirrel
TheDarkSquirrel
4 posts
Nomad

i think s9b1 massmurrder and HDAB are the best on colony

LOL. s9b1 and mass are both noobs...
And i have never heard of HDAB, which is not a good thing to prove he's good.
L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

s9b1 isnt nessasarily a noob at all. hejust dosent have enough time to play now that hes running a clan(which i am in btw)

gekleak
gekleak
22 posts
Shepherd

can you prove s9b1 and mass are noobs? if so then comment on my profile

TheDarkSquirrel
TheDarkSquirrel
4 posts
Nomad

HDAB's Rank: 7. Games played: 10095,
Massmurder was a hacker and he is still glitching when losing.
s9b1, i've played him twice and beat him twice, and i'm not a pro.
There are so many better players that it makes me laughting that that those there names where mentions.

gekleak
gekleak
22 posts
Shepherd

@ TheDarkSquirrel ok first of all i know HDAB he isnt a hacker second of all i dont really see mass glitch when hes losing s9b1 is pretty awesome but hes running a clan and i know isnt THE best hes just pretty good thats all and i dont know HDAB in person but i dont know HDAB in person but hes kinda an anti hacker so yeah just leave it at that.

TheDarkSquirrel
TheDarkSquirrel
4 posts
Nomad

Do you really think HDAB played more than 10 000 games? And if so, he'll be rank 10 from now on... Not 7. He used an hacking website, and i will call him hacker.
Massmurder at his beginning was a hacker too, he was spamming videos to show how to hack or glitch.
I know s9b1 isn't a hacker, but as you're saying it, he's running a clan which isn't the best. I have to remind you, because you seem have forgotten, the subject is "best player in colony". Think about that, you'll have the answer on your own.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Ahem,exuse me? Im in s9b1's clan and i think its great and its not supposed to be all fancy and everything so dont critisize it.

progamers4k
progamers4k
16 posts
Nomad

best active player i would say is mba, of all time i would say waldo in his prime

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

You are right the best current player is MBA but i dont know waldo so i cant anything about him.

PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

Waldo was a heathen god in my time. Almost unparalleled micro. His advantage was he had the best timing and micro of everyone at the time. But back then it was a different game. A race of hovers back when they were still viable and none of this mon silliness.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

LOL!!!!

You are forgetting I had the best micro back then. HERP DERP.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

You and mass need to stop thinking so highly of yourselves -_-

Showing 1381-1395 of 1443