ForumsWEPRhomosexuality xx

11 4236
Hayleyxx
Hayleyxx
26 posts
Nomad

hi peepz i just wanted 2 give out my thoughts on sexuality i think its fine to be gay becoz its not really harmin u is it if people want to be gay then let them p.s im not gay but its mean 2 gay peepz to say that they r horrible and ur gonna kill them!!!

• 11 Replies
Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

uhh hayley there is already a topic about this, and no bodies saying that. Just be licky thast we dont live in Egypt, because they do get killed over their.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

And you wonder why. [My opinon >.>] [Though, I wouldn't say kill 'em]

Theres a topic about this, scroll down next time your on the forums. Thankx. >.>

Hayleyxx
Hayleyxx
26 posts
Nomad

ok but i h8 peepz that say that and its just so mean coz its not fair on them coz its ur own personal oppinion!!! and a person on the other homo 1 said that she was gonna kill them so thatz y i was sayin this

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

haha..gay people go to hell..the real hell!! so i dont have a care in the world for them...its there choice to be like that..and they got wat they gettin wat i asked for...and in canada they can beat gays up =D

Hayleyxx
Hayleyxx
26 posts
Nomad

wtf u on about???

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

its true, gay people are going to hell. I have got to say gay men cant fight. Gotta love canada

Hayleyxx
Hayleyxx
26 posts
Nomad

y would u say that u obviously have no brain coz that was mean and thoughtless!!!!!

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

Hayley. Read the Bible. There going to hell. They didn't love God enough to stay right. So they went queer.

Hayleyxx
Hayleyxx
26 posts
Nomad

iv got better things to do in my time than read the bible thanx but i guess u dont coz u r just so religeouse!!

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

well if everything more important then God. Then go ahead then.. Not as if he made everything you love more then him

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Well first of all haley, I would appreciate you trying to use spellcheck every once and a while, its pretty hard to read posts where every other word is spelled incorrectly, and also there was a HUGE debate about homosexuality
here: [url]http://armorgames.com/community/thread/77658/homosexuality[/url]

Showing 1-11 of 11