ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264739
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
tswann33
tswann33
27 posts
Nomad

nope im a COD guy

soccer12
soccer12
7 posts
Nomad

mw2 is a grat game and it is fun. i am beeat on xbox, my gamertag is Modern x Snipez, add me if u want to 1v1 in snipeing or any guns idc!!!

STS2012
STS2012
18 posts
Nomad

PS3

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

PS3

Way to include some content in your post dude...

Anyone use Akimbo G18's? Those things rip s*** up!
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

@ Fltin hawiin and rawrltzme... MW2 has nothing to do with realism, look at the guns mobility, ALL SMGs have 100% mobility so yeah.. and the SPAS is probably better than the model 1887 akimbo before the patch, its range is amazing..

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

G18 is the worst machine pistol ever, the range is like 3 feet and the magazine is like 20 shots.

Did you try the akimbo? I think not. Not enough ammo in the mags? Use extended mags as well.
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

G18 is the worst machine pistol ever, the range is like 3 feet and the magazine is like 20 shots.

Akimbo'd G18's are godly. They kill things in like 1 second. I really hate the PP2000. It has such a small magazine and takes forever to reload.

On a side note, just got the Barret .50 cal master II challenge and the gold emblem thing is sick. Only 499 more headshots from the gold skull title! Probably can do that in a couple days
AE24
AE24
2 posts
Nomad

i would prefer modern warfare 1 over the second one. The one thing i hate about it is that the class system is geard to how high your rank is. The first one is better

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I just got a no-scope headshot halfway across scrapyard. I was screaming like crazy. No-scoping is actually really fun when you actually hit the person lol.

Here's some godly videos of amazing players on youtube. Watch all of them if you have time.

zzirgrizz
OpTic Predator
Smoky Drft (This one's CoD4 but it's so sick that it has to be shown)

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

What is your all time favourite search and destroy class mine is:
UMP45 w/ scliencer
USP W/ Tactical knife
Perks: 1.Marathon Pro
2. Cold Blood Pro / Stopping Power Pro
3. Ninja Pro

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Anyone use Akimbo G18's? Those things rip s*** up!

oh yes. they do. I sometimes use it on my smg class.

Smoky Drft (This one's CoD4 but it's so sick that it has to be shown)

I played with smoky he is ACR beast

I really hate the PP2000

are actually one of the better machine pistols comparable to the UMP45 in accuracy and range. use it. its good.

and the SPAS is probably better than the model 1887 akimbo before the patch, its range is amazing..

yea with the grip. it is like one of the best. but I still say 1887s are fun to use

basically the only way to get it to its original power, is have somone who has bling, do akimbo + FMJ then have them kill themselves with a claymore. then you pick up their 1887s and you have scavinge, stopping power, and steady aim. That basically brings the 1887s to its original power. but the accuracy is still a tid bit off due to the patch.
STS2012
STS2012
18 posts
Nomad

MW2 needs a clan system that actually has a ladder and some point to it

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

The New Patch is out for 360. Fixes models, care package glitches, other minor stuff...

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

The New Patch is out for 360. Fixes models, care package glitches, other minor stuff...

models already been patched. I believe.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

ok nvm my bad, the akimbo 1887s fmj range has been normalized. you were right owen

Showing 241-255 of 1600