ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 254344
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Afghan glitch Go to the top where you snipe by the big plane jump off and try and get on the plane end useully pepole who are'nt sniping never see you easy way to do it My class

its not a glitch dude. everyone does that.

My Killstreak is: 6 Killstreak Attack Helicopter, 11 Killstreak AC-130 Gunner, 25 Killstreak Nuke

you have probably never gotten the nuke.

Scar-H: FMJ, Heartbeat Sensor, Perks: Commando Pro, Bling Pro, And Bloodline Pro

you mean hardline pro.

but your right, mw2 should've been game of the year, or atleast xbox 360 game of the year

it wasnt out long enough to be nominated for game of the year.
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Infinity Ward patched it, so there's no more javelin/stinger glitch

What was the glitch?
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

It should have. When Game Informer released issue 200 they had a countdown of the top 200 games that they'd ever played, and Modern Warfare 2 was 85th on the list, behind crappy pixels games and other shooters that weren't nearly as good. COD 4 scored better than it, and was crappy compared to Modern Warfare 2.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

^ someone is obviously not old enough to have played the fun games on the old consoles

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

What was the glitch?

if you took out your javelin, and have symtax grenades, pull out your grenade but dont throw it then click "y" to switch to your javelin. then you can run around knifing people, but when someone kills you, you shoot a javelin upon death killing everyone within 25 feet of you. basically the class was set up like this, symtax grenades, riot shield, javelin, marthon pro, danger close, and commmando pro. the riot shield would prevent shots to the back. this could be done with any rocket launcher except the RPG. but the javelin was preferred because of the large blast radius. if you try that with the RPG, then the RPG ammo would float in mid air for a bit, then explode killing everyone near by.

There is another glitch, called the infinite ammo glitch, if the host of the game has a modded game, then everyone in the game has infinite ammo, and you do not need to reload or what ever. That means unlimited noob tubes/thumpers.....
numbauno
numbauno
21 posts
Nomad

Between MW1 and 2 I don't see much difference. CoD4 was a massive step up from CoD2 and 3, but since then I don't think much has been improved. Besides, I still prefer BF2.

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

lately, there's been alot of people doing some kind of private match glitch, where they're on private match, but it counts as public match w/ exp and people join in the game. And they usually play free-for-all w/ 18 people on Rust, and it's really frustrating. I hope Infinity Ward patches it soon

trentonio
trentonio
2 posts
Nomad

yeah alot of people are exploiting the multiple network glitch in private games it lets you have multiple copies of yourself but for some reason it only works on rust wierd huh?

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

it seems that when infinity ward patched the javelin glich, it corrupted some other files, which led to the whole private match modding thing and whatnot

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

A lot of people have done the 10st prestige hack, including some of my friends. (Secretly hoping they get banned :P )

trentonio
trentonio
2 posts
Nomad

hey i dont have much of a connection right now our network box is down so i can't get into any matches so any1 wanna play private match? if so message me armor games and ill join any match p.s. i hate ppl that use the javelin cheat

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

p.s. i hate ppl that use the javelin cheat

lrn2read.

They patched it.
Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

What I want to try when I get the game:

Riot shield, while double wielding shot guns. The riot shield should protect me from the back, while the double shot guns should be able to noobishly one shot kill anyone I run across, haha xD

2good2beture
2good2beture
29 posts
Nomad

the game is awsome

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Riot shield, while double wielding shot guns

I don't think it's possible?
Showing 16-30 of 1600