ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264747
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

all I have to say is. I hate you infinity ward for patching the 1887s. I guess thats one montage film you guys wont see from me.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

all i have to say is thank you infinity ward for patching care package glitching..

It's not fixed, ROFL. IW have patched it 4 times now and still people are finding it. Thanks IW for being total f'ing failures.

I hate you infinity ward for patching the 1887s

There are far better things that could have been patched, hmmm . . . Let me think, ah, I know, the G18s.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I hate you infinity ward for patching the 1887s. I guess thats one montage film you guys wont see from me.

I think the definatly should have patched them. They were really fun to use, but it sucked when people used them against you becasue they were so overpowered.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I think the definatly should have patched them. They were really fun to use, but it sucked when people used them against you becasue they were so overpowered.

ok so the range was a little unreasonable. but come on. I had a 12 KS with them. it was crazy

There are far better things that could have been patched, hmmm . . . Let me think, ah, I know, the G18s.

wait why? I dont have any G18 kills lol... or machine pistols for that matter.

anyway for those of you interested.
remember that shotgun runner class I had. few improvements for TDM.

primary any
Spas12 W/ grip
semtex/blast shield/frag
stuns.

marathon (pro preferred)
stopping power
Ninja/ steadyaim/ whatever green perk you want.

good class. really cheap when someone runs at you you can hip fire into them
or press the L trigger for a "quick scope" esque shot increasing accuracy up to 30-40% you guys can ask firefly about this class he's seen me use it and dominate bks lol.
the range on these babies are incredible.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

the range on these babies are incredible.

i know! when the game first came out, i was the only one i ever saw using the spas12, but now everyone uses it.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I like booster hunting And yes, RPG do pwn quite a bit. Noob tube, OMA (or thumper/RPG, Scavenger), and Danger Close. Quite fun, especially if you're in a trash talking noobs.
I played really well this morning, after just prestiging. SCAR-H is a great gun, I got FMJ in like 10 matches for it. Anyone here ever used the F2000? I think it's a fun gun, but outclassed easily by the SCAR or the TAR-21. I think it should have been put in the submachine section. Just my opinion.
What's you guys' favorite maps? Mine are Highrise and Sub-Base. I like Sub-Base for Domination, and Highrise for HQ pro.

Mandrew
Mandrew
1 posts
Nomad

definately the best 1st person shooter ever createad

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Yes but the F2000 takes skill to use. Because MW2 is already to easy.

Duan
Duan
17 posts
Nomad

just got to level 40!!!!!!!

Duan
Duan
17 posts
Nomad

on xbox live only way to play

Duan
Duan
17 posts
Nomad

i like estate and wasteland

Duan
Duan
17 posts
Nomad

i like estate and wasteland

Duan
Duan
17 posts
Nomad

congrats on getting all pro man

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

definately the best 1st person shooter ever createad

CoD 6, including bugs, failures, bad connection, and terrible service - definitely a must-buy!
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

ZOMG I JUST GOT ALL PRO WITH A SILENCED ACR

it's easier to get it with a shotgun. but congrats.
Showing 346-360 of 1600