ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264783
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

One glitch i iz knowed of is if u turn off ur xboxes in the midDle oF a MATCHES,.,, u LOse!! it r fun!

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

DUr i em sO k0ol tLkin lieK diS

Yes you are! Very attractive to the eye eh??
redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

great game highly recommend

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

After an intense session of FFA I got Red Tiger for me intervention

Was that before or after we boosted for heashots?
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Boosting is for noobs i got intervention and ump in fall ak m16 scar acr in RT and tar in blue without boosting learn to play and to get high killstreaks find a place that overlooks key areas camp in it after 7 kills hide in long grass or something get 11 kills use chopper gunner own them to 25 for a nuke i've had 8 no boosting

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I died a little reading this.
One glitch i iz knowed of is if u turn off ur xboxes in the midDle oF a MATCHES,.,, u LOse!! it r fun!

you are so full of BS that If I made a life size statue of you out of Sh*t it would only be half as full of sh*t as you are.
Was that before or after we boosted for heashots?

oh kirbzy thats kinda not cool there
Boosting is for noobs i got intervention and ump in fall ak m16 scar acr in RT and tar in blue without boosting learn to play and to get high killstreaks find a place that overlooks key areas camp in it after 7 kills hide in long grass or something get 11 kills use chopper gunner own them to 25 for a nuke i've had 8 no boosting

good for you

35 nukes :\\ over 3 accounts
Fall0ut
Fall0ut
128 posts
Peasant

my "sneaky" class is my favorite.

Intervention
akimbo silensed UMP
Ninja pro
colblooded

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Owned.

you are so full of BS that If I made a life size statue of you out of Sh*t it would only be half as full of sh*t as you are.

Well thats nice...

1) you sound like a moron due to the fact that you put no punctuation marks whatsoever in that little rant.

2) Getting nukes has nothing to do with getting camo for you gun (which the person was talking about that you replied to)

3) 8 nukes is nothing to brag about. if anything its something to not even say. I've gotten over 70... Not that hard to do. If you going to brag, brag about something that is actually worth bragging about.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I've gotten over 70

oh sh..

I think I would have more nukes, but I stopped going for them once I hit 10 (for the emblem).
Well thats nice...

yea sometimes you can't be nice to tards.
If you going to brag, brag about something that is actually worth bragging about.

like going 30-0 in FFA with 0 killstreaks and a thumper. thats something to brag about.
IxPvPxI
IxPvPxI
86 posts
Nomad

my "sneaky" class is my favorite.

Intervention
akimbo silensed UMP
Ninja pro
colblooded

How do you have a SMG and a Sniper on at the same time?

oh sh..

I think I would have more nukes, but I stopped going for them once I hit 10 (for the emblem).

I did the same thing.

If you going to brag, brag about something that is actually worth bragging about.

like going 30-0 in FFA with 0 killstreaks and a thumper. thats something to brag about.

Ouch owned much?
nickthepwn
nickthepwn
130 posts
Nomad

You can't have 0 killstreaks. Even if you erase them, it resets them.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

You can't have 0 killstreaks. Even if you erase them, it resets them.

No, it asks you if you are ok with that and if you press ok, then it makes it so you have no kill streaks. There is also one challenge that is get 10 kills in a row without any killstreaks set. and you earn the title called "behind enemy lines"
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

No, it asks you if you are ok with that and if you press ok, then it makes it so you have no kill streaks. There is also one challenge that is get 10 kills in a row without any killstreaks set. and you earn the title called "behind enemy lines"

You actually get an emblem. I have the behind enemy lines title, and I've never done the 10 kills without killstreaks thing.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

You actually get an emblem. I have the behind enemy lines title, and I've never done the 10 kills without killstreaks thing.

no... you get a title. I just got it 2 minutes ago on my 2nd account
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

well you also get a mario emblem. in 8 bit.

but I thought you were talking about the red bloody palm which is just completing the challenge "streaker" get a 10 ks. my bad.

but you get the emblem (8 bit mario and the title behind enemy lines)

Showing 661-675 of 1600