ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264789
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Your 100% bull ****.
You don't know what the hell you are talking about. You lied when you said you could no scope from far distances and not miss.

there ARE some things to make no-scoping more accurate, such as: Reduced movement, and "twitching" during your shot.
WarBuddy
WarBuddy
79 posts
Nomad

mw 2 is an awesome game except for the times that i get kinda killed while its impossible but still "nice game"

JCassidy3383
JCassidy3383
21 posts
Nomad

Since when does taking a knife to a gun fight such an advantage??? I mean really...... The Knife is the best weapon in the game. How sad. Shame on you Infinty Ward!!

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Hehe, actually the name got taken, so Raider13 is out. But I've decided to use an inside joke as a Gamertag, goes back about a yearago when we were learning about the '49 gold rush.

Well, my friend told me about this guy who discovered silver because he found a peace of silver on the ground, and just keep digging deeper till he hit the vein. So, I saw something shiny on the ground and leapt at it screaming:

"Shiny! MINE!"

But what I thought was silver was actually tinfoil, so not one of my brighter moments... So people calling me a cleptomaniac is pretty accurate based on the situation.

Ofcourse if this was true, Someone could just tape tinfoil to a frag grenade and get easy kills with me. But I'm not that stupid.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Twitching is basically the same as g-shotting Owen

I didn't mean it like that...You slightly move the LS to the right as you shoot, and it becomes more accurate.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I didn't mean it like that...You slightly move the LS to the right as you shoot, and it becomes more accurate.

it does, but not by a very noticeable amount. After you get out of the commando knife range, your no scopes become pure luck again.
pie55
pie55
4 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2; best weapon:Nuke

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

there ARE some things to make no-scoping more accurate, such as: Reduced movement, and "twitching" during your shot.

A fucking men!!!!! If you have PSN add Metlface (Thats me) And I will no scope you across the map just to prove a point. ok? Fuckers
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

What's the gshot mechanism? I bought COD 4 but it doesn't run so I've never actually played multiplayer. -_-

where you move left/right and your aim reticle increases then it decreases when you stop moving and right when the reticle tightens your M40 sniper bullet will be in the exact middle if not near there

yea that is the gshot.
Twitching is basically the same as g-shotting Owen. Moving and when your crosshairs center you shoot. They took it out to keep people like zzirGrizz from reaching 2nd prestige in the first day lol.

yes, IW took out that mechanism and 402 said that it would be completely random.
t does, but not by a very noticeable amount. After you get out of the commando knife range, your no scopes become pure luck again.

when youre in the commando knife range... the enemy's body takes up like 70% of your crosshairs....so I mean... like... yea... unless you know the recoil range of the barret. which is upper left 90% and if you time it right your 2nd bullet will always be in the same place. but that is the closest to no scoping I can think of... and you have to time it right...
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

A ****ing men!!!!! If you have PSN add Metlface (Thats me) And I will no scope you across the map just to prove a point. ok? ****ers

I'll send you a request now. My new PSN is: 'afuzzygorillia'
I'd like to see this.

HURR DURRR

I highly doubt you could hit anyone even trying that. Twitching IS the same thing as g-shotting, you move and when your crosshairs center you fire.

God please be smart, ****er.

You just about summed up most of my thoughts.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

you cant g shot... quickscope because of sleight of hand pro, but otherwise...

A ****ing men!!!!! If you have PSN add Metlface (Thats me) And I will no scope you across the map just to prove a point. ok? ****ers

that doesnt work dude...
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

that doesnt work dude...

I sent him a friend request.
lets see if he can live up to his claim.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I sent him a friend request.
lets see if he can live up to his claim.

w/e I got nothing to say.

acog scope is actually really nice for close range. snipers I mean, esp the barret quite nice.
bball4life1123
bball4life1123
71 posts
Nomad

The coolest thing to do nowadays on mw2, is tack knife!!!!

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

The coolest thing to do nowadays on mw2, is tack knife!!!!

Do you want people to hate you?
Showing 721-735 of 1600