ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264872
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
fire_cracker
fire_cracker
239 posts
Peasant

My sniper class.

Intervention/FMJ
Spas-12/RDS
Scavenger Pro
Coldblooded Pro
Steady Aim Pro

This class really works for me. I kick *** on Estate with it, and sometime I use it just to run around with the Spas.

jakenail99
jakenail99
4 posts
Nomad

I here this is a great game

yugioh6123
yugioh6123
607 posts
Nomad

join my clan for ps3 the 501st legion ive got my own forum also its join my ps3 mw2 and mag clan just friend request me at ano1batman

TheDyingDuck
TheDyingDuck
9 posts
Nomad

Team Deathmatch Hardcore mode

FAL - FMJ
Model 1887's - Akimbo
Marathon Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

mecmaster
mecmaster
36 posts
Nomad

I cant believe how much MW2 stuff is still on the fourms, IT CAME OUT ALMOST A YEAR AGO. For me it got old and boring a month or two ago. Im tired of seeing so much MW2 stuff still on the fourms. talk about some other games like Bioshock 2, BF Bad Conpany 2, Assassins Creed 2, they are all great games but dont get talked about. TALK ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN MW2!

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

I cant believe how much MW2 stuff is still on the fourms, IT CAME OUT ALMOST A YEAR AGO. For me it got old and boring a month or two ago. Im tired of seeing so much MW2 stuff still on the fourms. talk about some other games like Bioshock 2, BF Bad Conpany 2, Assassins Creed 2, they are all great games but dont get talked about. TALK ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN MW2!

-8 months ago
-MW2 is the most popular thing. Therefore, it shall be talked about
-Bioshock 2 has crap multiplayer
-AC2 is single-player only
-I LIKEZ CHEESECAKE
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Team Deathmatch Hardcore mode

FAL - FMJ
Model 1887's - Akimbo
Marathon Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

Just letting you know. Stopping Power is a useless perk in Hardcore Mode. Why dont you use something effective like Cold Blooded?
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Ok. You can't deny this. Any one ever stepped into a hacked Infinite Ammo or Super Speed lobby? Infinite Ammo- Everyone n00bt00bs and you can barely move with out being exploded. Then someone gets an AC130 and unlimited missiles, and ITS INSANE. Super Speed- Its pretty funny too. All the running Knifers think they can knife. They try, fail, try again. Also occasionally you can find a fun game mode that was cut from the game. Like Thermonuclear War, its a blast! Also I really want to know how some hackers make their Gamer tag buttons like the controller, such as XXBRTRSYYB, its kinda cool/weird/odd, but its still cool.

washburnmav
washburnmav
2 posts
Nomad

How do you get into these hacked games?

I will never use the akimbo 1887s, I think they are a stupid way to play the game.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

How do you get into these hacked games?

Hacked Lobby's don't you mean?

I dunno , Just find a random match and maybe you will find a hacked one.
VivaLaWeegee
VivaLaWeegee
18 posts
Nomad

such crap. i love it

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

It happens randomly when trying to find a match.

Dref14
Dref14
366 posts
Nomad

love it. one thing though is the so called clans. all they do is talk s**t, and if they are losing they all quit the game

TeAReDViiRuS
TeAReDViiRuS
65 posts
Nomad

I can't play MW2 right now, the CD is scratched up, so I have to wait a few more days until I can get it resurfacced...

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Hey does anybody have 69 stars. Anybody know any good strategies or anything? I have some really good ones. Just ask

Showing 1426-1440 of 1600