ForumsGamesWho would win, Gordan Freeman or Master Chief?

17 4153
Tealpug
Tealpug
76 posts
Nomad

If you've played any of the Halo games or any of the Half-Life games, discuss here, why one of them could kill each other. Also, if you know what one of the games is, and not the other, use the magical thing called "Google search."

I personally believe Gordan would slaughter Master Chief, because, Master Chief can carry two weapons, while Gordan can carry a whole arsenal of weapons.

• 17 Replies
David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

master chief has bullet proof armor. Master chief would stick Gordon in the head with a plasma gernade

Montsor
Montsor
97 posts
Nomad

i think master chief

Tealpug
Tealpug
76 posts
Nomad

Haha! But what if... Gordan Freeman has a Laser Pulse Rifle. After using all the ammo, he could use a disinigrating grenade (Instant death).

Iktose
Iktose
14 posts
Nomad

pffft gordan would kick master chiefs but anyday i mean so what if MC has bullet proof armor ever heard of the combine kill one steal his AR-2 then just use the combine ball INSTANT death!!! any way gordons HEV suit protects him from EVERYTHING

Tealpug
Tealpug
76 posts
Nomad

Rofl, I know. His Mark Environment IV suit, protects him from Sniper Bullets, AR-2's, Crossbows, ANYTHING. It's just.. Rigged. Also, Master Chief is a very unlikely character. How can anyone use a one ton suit?

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

hello hez a spartan but anyway gordan duz have better weaponz but then again mc haz rocketz sow hard!! all dpendz if it wuz hand 2 hand meybe mc cuz hez tough but in gunz meybe gordan

pieEATER
pieEATER
36 posts
Nomad

master chief would so kick his butt, he got a armor that can regenerate back his health and look at all the guns master chief has, man master chief would light him on fire plasma his face off,
then do squats lol

Tealpug
Tealpug
76 posts
Nomad

Gordan would slaughter him. His Super Gravity Gun can pick him up. He can carry the Spartan EVERYWHERE. Like a pet. Until he dies of hunger of course. Than Gordan achieves flawless victory!!

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

master chief

death676
death676
20 posts
Nomad

OMG u guys who think gordan is going to win u guys might as well breast feed babies MC can own ure butt like nothing b4

rdj90
rdj90
2 posts
Peasant

dude master sheif has a sheild and bullet proof armour and he has a huge arsnal of guns one gun can kill anyone if it just lands near them so master sheif would gordan and master cheif is skilled in combat

zlarke
zlarke
16 posts
Nomad

go MC!

Iktose
Iktose
14 posts
Nomad

O.o god halo fanboys can't take a joke guys srsly the only good halo game was the first one oh yeah fergot to mention PHYSICS GUN gordan could get his rebel buds to hold MC still while he slowly rips off his head with that gun realy have any of you actually played HL2 oh yeah btw teal im reminding you of somthing very important you know grav gun 100000000 bucks sez it could rip the armor off MC

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

Gordon would win, he has more weapons than Master Chief so he is more flexible and preepared for any situation. He has many unconventional weapons Including the Dark Energy Manipulator(Super Gravity Gun)so he can make anything a weapon. Also, HL2 Has Smod giving him more weapons.

Iktose
Iktose
14 posts
Nomad

HA now heres someone who agrees with me yes necrotic you quickly forgot his mark IV HEV suit (protects you from guns and hazards!

Showing 1-15 of 17