ForumsGamesArcuz Weapon Choice

17 46893
Unimatrix
Unimatrix
13 posts
Peasant

wich weapon did u pick in arcuz and why?

wich is the best in game and so on ^^

• 17 Replies
dkwon100
dkwon100
1 posts
Peasant

i picked axe but i think it may be a big mistake as later on you get a level 16 blade called assasin (well i think its a blade is it a sword?)

sooo dont go with axe

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

There are two types of swords, Falchions and Swords.

Falchions are singled-edged.
Swords are double-edged.

You really have to guess by the picture since there usually is nothing else to compare the stats of the weapon to, but if there is, Falchions are lighter and weaker than Swords.

I chose Falchions purely for the Falchion skill.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I choiced sword, because it balanced with damage and speed.

Unimatrix
Unimatrix
13 posts
Peasant

i chose the falchion too but im not sure if its the best choice

im lvl 16 now an get the +2 assassin blade and its very cool but i dont know mabye the axe or sword is better

looo0p
looo0p
5 posts
Nomad

can anyone name all the levels where you get a new set of armor and weapons

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

I chose the axe because it did the most damage but from what I'm hearing I should'nt of

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i use a axe because with the axe skill wirhlwind can you attack more than one enemy and the bonus attack can that too. yes, the axe is the slowest weapon, but you can get more speed for axe with axe talent and the axe makes the most damage.

Gergeshwan
Gergeshwan
8 posts
Nomad

For the record, that whirlwind skill isn't locked to axes. I've used it and I only use swords. In general, I usually pick the balanced choice whenever I can, and in here, that is the swords.

mwn3d
mwn3d
53 posts
Jester

i use a sword with poison damage. if you compose them a bit you can get the same damage as an axe but with more speed. try to get a blue item sword because you can compose them more.

MunkiDex
MunkiDex
4 posts
Nomad

Blades are by far the best. They're extremely fast, the skills are great, and you can upgrade them (especially the assassin blade at 16) to be devastatingly powerful.

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

i chose falchion, i allways like maximum speed attacks. wish thre were 2hand weapns though

okamiwolf250
okamiwolf250
6 posts
Nomad

soo, im at lv 12 and I picked axe, I have lv 5 in axe specialty, lv 2 in axe final attack, lv 2 in whirlwind, should I start over?

ri3007
ri3007
1 posts
Nomad

I like to use Falchion and Shield. Its Amazing Defense and so Fast Hits.!!
For more damage put only mastery skill and strenght.

minhnghcm0
minhnghcm0
1 posts
Scribe

I choose falchion because when you combine that speed skill and some potion, you can defeat the boss in like 3 second...

Phylactou
Phylactou
1 posts
Shepherd

lol NO. Normally - without the bug splut I will explain in a bit - each weapon is balanced, but I'd go with the axe in Arcuz 1. BUT, there is a bug where when u kill an enemy and hit it fast after it dies, if you have enchantments that give you HP or SP when you kill, then you gain the HP and SP again. Therefore, the best BY FAR is the Falcon due to its unique ability; since it can hit up to 13 times, when you kill an enemy at the beginning of that combo you can get x14 the HP and SP you were supposed to get (if final basic combo blow is the killing shot and you immediatly start the falcon skill while he is mid-air dying).
You can find each of the 3 weapon types at lvl16 in 3 seperate optional quests. All three are equally strong. Although you find the Falcon a bit sooner, that is still not the reason to go for the Falcon.
So yea, if you want to abuse the bug splat and make the game a bit easier (since it's a bit too hard anyway), use the Falcon. If not, whatever you go is good, I'd go with the Axe for the higher power since skills don't have "attack speed". Therefore more attack power means more damage from your skills later on.
But for anyone reading this; don't bother thinking too much. Leveling up is WAY more important than a better choice of gear/skill. It's heavily a level game. Just farm, level up and move forward.

Showing 1-15 of 17