The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesArcuz help

14 11376
deathbyemo
deathbyemo
5 posts
Nomad

I was playing arcuz and I'm on chapter two. I suddenly got really slow and realized I had gone over my wieght limit. I dropped some things and got back under, but my speed never changed. Can someone please help?

• 14 Replies
134 posts
Nomad

I.d.k its probably a problem with your computer

deathbyemo
deathbyemo
5 posts
Nomad

It's not because I don't have the problem on other sites. I just f\\don't want to have to restart.

deathbyemo
deathbyemo
5 posts
Nomad

First, f// is a typo. Second, I fixed the typo and for anyone who has this problem to fix it I dropped something that was too heavy. I saved, then I went to the blacksmith, sold the thing that was weighing me down. Then I went to the save panel again, then I saved and quit. I think it wasn't regestering I had dropped my heavy item.

Loofy130
Loofy130
1 posts
Nomad

I can't find where the "goblins in the north" are. I go to silent hill, and i can't go north, and i can go the other way past gino mtn. I don't think.

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

isn't there a skill allowing you to carry more items?

saood06
saood06
9 posts
Peasant

there is strength

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I can't find where the "goblins in the north" are. I go to silent hill, and i can't go north, and i can go the other way past gino mtn. I don't think.

there is a way to the east. go there, and from there go to north. and by the way. there also a map to show it. it where the goblin in the north are. and i recomand lvl 14-15 before you complete that quest.
zippy9z2
zippy9z2
125 posts
Nomad

raise strength. you'll go faster.

TheDefeater
TheDefeater
29 posts
Nomad

This happened to me too.

I have tried everything to get my normal speed back.

Seems like I have to start over from the beginning of the game again.

mwn3d
mwn3d
53 posts
Jester

deserteagle, yes you can compose extra weight on jewelry and belts.

aceofspades30595
aceofspades30595
1 posts
Nomad

If u have poison attached to ur weapon, killing enemies w/ just the poison effects will yield a ton more exp. then just manually killing it.

Ok now i need some help w/ goblins up north where do i go exactly?

Nume
Nume
362 posts
Nomad

Poison is also extremely useful against boss type monsters if you are too weak to beat them normally. You can simply poison them, then just run around jumping if they get too close and attack, and let the poison slowly kill them. If it falls off, just attack them quickly again and continue running.

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

just raise ur skill that improves loading

joneman
joneman
2 posts
Peasant

Hey ! I have a problem with slow character so is there anything you can do abaut it ? I do not have too much stuff in my iventory

Showing 1-14 of 14