1,303 posts
Nomad

They make u alive again in the same map if u die but it only lasts 5 minutes

nice, i will never sell them again.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

[quote]They make u alive again in the same map if u die but it only lasts 5 minutes

nice, i will never sell them again.[/quote]

they're especially useful against the last boss
nomihoudai
nomihoudai
1 posts
Nomad

I'm in Chapter 4 now. Has anyone done the quest "Gran's Effort" yet? I'm not sure what exactly I'm supposed to use to compose. Do I have to buy one of his shields, then compose it and give it back to him? Hmm.

Yes, buy a shield and compose it to level two, once you use fire and earth and once wind and earth when I remember correctly.
2qwerty
2qwerty
8 posts
Peasant

im on chapter 3 and i kill centaurs but i dont get anything for the quest

saood06
saood06
9 posts
Peasant

they probly a rare drop by the way wat lvl are they
quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

It takes awhile to get them all. Just keep killing the.

And they are 15-17
yonkid
yonkid
149 posts
Nomad

This game is REALLY HARD!
I mean, monsters damage you for really high, there's no healing spot at town, I'm not getting any profit and monsters my level own me. And let's not mention the lack of SP at low levels.

Flagon
Flagon
157 posts
Nomad

This game is REALLY HARD!
I mean, monsters damage you for really high, there's no healing spot at town, I'm not getting any profit and monsters my level own me. And let's not mention the lack of SP at low levels.

Yeah, it's definitely hard. But I prefer difficult games rather than those that practically spoon feed you. Just keep fighting monsters weaker than you, no shame in that.

Also, keep revisiting chests. With enough patience, you'll find things in them, so you could get some money off of that stuff.
yonkid
yonkid
149 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it's definitely hard. But I prefer difficult games rather than those that practically spoon feed you. Just keep fighting monsters weaker than you, no shame in that.

No need to spoon feed, but if you look at Diablo 2, it's way more fair than Arcuz.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I don't really like this game but some tips here are good :P

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

There should at least be a healing spot in town...

Blitzz
Blitzz
39 posts
Nomad

[quote]I'm in Chapter 4 now. Has anyone done the quest "Gran's Effort" yet? I'm not sure what exactly I'm supposed to use to compose.

well it depends on you if u have another one n the crytals u need will be seen in the ? in the composition i mean y wont many dont look at that it is really easy to look at

Lobosque
Lobosque
2 posts
Nomad

Someone ever found a gold chest? The item inside was good?

pwngr1nd3r
pwngr1nd3r
4 posts
Nomad

Someone ever found a gold chest? The item inside was good?

Yeah, found a few gold chests, the only worthwhile item was a knight shield with 25% blockrate (unmodified)...
saood06
saood06
9 posts
Peasant

what lvl should i start huntin the cenataurs?

Showing 31-45 of 259