ForumsForum GamesD&D *R.A. Salvatore Style*

382 80064
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Of course those of you who have read his marvelous books know that we are talking Forgotten Realms. The creator of Drizzt Do'Urden the Drow and Cadderly Bonaduce the Cleric who has sold over 10 million copies of his books. For those of you who are remembering all the time spend underground with Drizzt in the beginning this shall mostly take place above ground. I haven't played such a game for a long while but they are almost always enjoyable. Until you get a noob DM the likes of which orcs and trolls would feast on were he in the game. Obviously it cannot be as complex as the real game as I doubt we could find that kind of commitment on here.

Name:
Race:
Class:
Deity:
Level: 1
Physical Description:
Weapon: To be determined
Armor: To be determined
Gold: 0
Pet: None

And if you like do actual dice rolls for your:

Str:
Dex:
Con:
Int:
Wis:
Cha:

No cheating.

• 382 Replies
BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

------------------Description-----------------------
Name: Blade
Race: High Elf
Class: Healer
Deity: Freya
Alignment: Lawful Good
Physical Description
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Pale White
Hair Color/Style: Blonde, Cornrows
Height: 6'2"
Physique: Lean
-----------------Equipment-----------------------
Weapon: Shortsword
Armor: Cloth Robe; Leather Gauntlets; Leather Greaves
Shield: None
--------------Attributes------------------------
Str: 11
Dex: 14
Con: 16
Int: 13
Wis: 13
Cha: 17
-------Abilities----------------
Spells
- Heal
- Calming Presence
- Ennervate
Feats
- Surgical Precision
- Enhanced Blocking

I changed from a rogue, and re-rolled my stats. Not too sure if the layout is right, I was trying to base it off of Moat's sheet.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Uh...are you sure you got the deity right? Isn't Freya like Norse or something?
Kay, Balerion, when should we start?

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Why, yes it is. Why can't I use a Norse god as my deity?

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

I thought we were supposed to use deities from the Forgotten Realms?

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

I don't even know what Forgotten Realms is, I just saw D&D and joined.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Yes, just hurry up. The game starts now. And how did I know that it would be you jumping to get the first DM slot????? Lol with all of us contributing it will turn interesting quick. Just remember that you cannot DM for your own character. If something needs done for him/her you must ask the next person in line to work with him/her.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

@Bilbar Flatfoot: You are congratulated on your playing by a tall human in chainmail and a red-haired dwarf, who asks if it's a masterwork flute. You smile and
A) Thank them for the compliment
B) Continue playing
C) Halt playing and go sit at the bar
D) Tell the dwarf about your flute
E) Make your own option

@Pug: You yell "Nice music thar, masterwork flute?". The bard seems rather preoccupied(dangit it's hard to make a storyline with co-op >.&ltbut you also see a paladin congratulate him as well.
"Hmm," you say to yourself. "Kindred spirits of lawful good."

A) Say hi to the paladin
B) Wait for the bard's response
C) Go sit at the bar
D) Talk to the people sitting next to you
E) Make your own option

@Storm Dragon: You sit down in a shady corner of the bar, in a booth next to a black-clad elf with a scarf of some sort covering his face.
"Shady character," you mumble, chuckling to yourself at the lame-ish pun. Still, you hear nothing to interest you, and grow more wary of the elf sharing your booth.

A) Talk to them
B) Get up and move
C) Talk to someone else
D) Make your own option

*shrug* I was bored and wanted the game to start. Is this everybody who made it in?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-I decide to introduce myself to the elf and find out why he's hear. While I speak I watch my suroundings and the elf's movements.-

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

I pick A, C, and D but silently am saddened that D&D has become the victim of multiple choice.

I viciously begin to tear into my dinner while waiting for the drinks to come.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

@Bilbar Flatfoot: After telling the dwarf about your flute and thanking them for the compliment, you sit down at the bar. You see that the halfling and the human to your right are arguing about something, but otherwise it's quite boring. Finally, your drink arrives. Gulping down your beef stew and chewing at your mutton chops(Me: Yummy!), you then chug down your mead when the waitress delivers it. You're informed that the price of the meal will be 5 copper pieces, yet you don't have any money at all to pay it. What will you do?

Sorry. Bad habit. >.<

@StormDragon
You introduce yourself to the elf, who looks decidedly preoccupied and aloof.
"Hi," you say affably.
"Hello," growls the elf, then he continues to ignore you. Feeling slightly snubbed because of the ignoring of your friendly gesture, you look around your surroundings. The bard who played the song has sat down at the bar and is ravenously devouring his food, a human and a halfling are fighting about something, and a stocky gnome is leaving the pub, looking annoyed about something, but otherwise, it's boring. So, what will you do?

Zgamer01
Zgamer01
54 posts
Nomad

Name: Laskar
Race: Dwarf
Class: warrior
Deity: none
Alignment: evil
Physical Description: dark Red beard and hair ,has a face like and old man but its looks of a childs.
Weapon: To be determined
Armor: To be determined
Str:28
Dex:16
Con:12
Int:12
Wis:10
Cha:12

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Zg, you won't be let in. For one thing, there is no such thing as 28 strength. For another, there is no such class as warrior. For another, you've never played D&D before, have you?
I'm not the OP, but that's my prediction.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-I move to another spot sence the elf has decied to be rude and my gut says not to trust him.-

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

@Storm Dragon: You get up and move to another spot, so now you're sitting all alone at a table, bored to death. What will you do?

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

OOC: That 28 could have been a typo. Just correct that and put him in the appropriate class and its fine.

IC: I yell at Storm "Get your halfling hiney over here, us short people have to stick together."

Showing 46-60 of 382