ForumsWEPRParallel Universes

37 9085
hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

I just was wondering what people thought about the theory of parallel universes. The theory states that there are infinite parallel universes where a different decision was made that changed following events. Also, I think the term might be better called Parallel Multiverses.

• 37 Replies
opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

if the theory is true and that does exist. IT would be interesting to think about things you didnt do that you wish you do impacted your life

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

Everything that exists in our universe that allows it to exist wouldn't be present in a parallel universe is what I meant. Size is one major characteristic, if we are trillions of trillions of light-years cubed, than the parallel universe would either be negative or nothing. Although, it can be argued that there are a large amount of factors present that can possibly support the existence of a parallel universe. This is just my opinion, I do take in consideration that there are many other theories that make just as much sense.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

One therory of a parellel universes which goes against your size point is that parallel univeres are in differnet diemensions. I've heard this I think its kindve far fetched but hey who knows.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post and this is of topic but to Decadentdragon: what does "I want to be prince of Amber" mean?

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

It would make sence and would be interesting to study i think that the idea is very far feched it was introduced in a 1920 novel so it is unlikly but possible!

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Strategy guy, Google is our friend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Amber

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Sorry I had no idea he was talking bout a book. I thought he had randomly made a name for something or other.

Showing 31-37 of 37