ForumsGame WalkthroughsHelp on Creeper "The Bowl"

11 24917
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I need help with the bowl level on creeper. Help please?

• 11 Replies
RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

oh that level is pretty easy, what you do is immediately move you city of odin behind the 'trench' thats before the bowl. build collectors and try to get blasters early. i only had enough time to get my blasters on the middle and on the left side (where i put my city). anyways, i let the bowl flood a little and i got a sam to defend. i later built more, but anyways, i got a drone build to see what it really did. they are amazing!!!! i bombed the area of the trench that was flooding and that flooded the bowl and it just obliterated it. i made collectors and a second sam that followed to go towards the right side of the trench that i did not have a blaster at. i got a blaster and made sams all over the place so it was defended. i bombed the bowl with a drone so that the creeper fluid whatever was gone. i build collectors and i build a small farm of storages, a bigger farm made up of speeds, lots of reactors, and 8 more drones inside the bowl while my sams and blasters at the trench were defending. i did a bomb run on one of the creeper spawners an i captured it. one blaster can stop one creeper if its sitting right there =] anyways, thats how i beat it (in 33:22) read my walkthrough on it for more help and a great strategy. its called creeper world training simulator

Angelofdeathandlight
Angelofdeathandlight
76 posts
Nomad

ya i did that to

Ly444999
Ly444999
1 posts
Peasant

im gonna use that strtegy for that

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I used a slightly different strategy that helped me beat this level in 26 minutes. I essentially did the same thing as you, but attacked all the creeper spawn points at the same time. This method is much faster, because you don't have to worry about getting flanked. I paused the game, and then sent five blasters and five drones to each spawn point. Then I built relays to give the blasters more ammo and to get the goals. I used three mortars to keep the bowl from getting flooded, and then just focused on infrastructure. Here is an image of what my base looked like in the end: http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l99/llamafangz/strat2.jpg yay first post!

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Lol, renegade player I did that the next time I tried that and beat it. LOL

nurhurz
nurhurz
4 posts
Nomad

I've managed to do it WITHOUT shifting odin city. It's faster too, cos I controlled the bowl right from the start.

Timing: 15:49

Method: At the start, immediately expand upwards and get the drone tech. Build a few collectors but not too many, keep the starvation level down. Right after getting drone tech, I built 2 drone commands. You want starvation level to be down so they'll build fast and load up quickly. With the drones, keep bombing the trench. This will prevent the creeper from overflowing into the bottom side of the map. Build some SAMs to protect your important areas, such as the drones and odin city. The rest, don't bother yet. Just rebuild any collectors that get destroyed.

Using this method, with just 2 drones, you can keep the creeper from reaching your side of the trench as long as starvation level doesn't go too high and you don't forget to keep bombing the trench. You'll have all the time you want to fill the bowl all the way up to the ridge with your collectors, storage, speed and reactors. Get more drones and blasters, and attack when you're ready. Cheers.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1473/creeperworldcopy.jpg

ZAchaPi
ZAchaPi
1 posts
Nomad

The strategy is very simple. Just recreate this screenshot before the bowl fills.
http://i46.tinypic.com/1z3tp47.png

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

it looks like the bowl problem is solved who here thinks that a full length game of this game is actually like 10 dollars cost... i would pay 1-3 dollars for a full length flash game because i have a ps3 with bc2 and i like that

germanboy
germanboy
11 posts
Blacksmith

i have the full game, it is the money worth. You can make your own maps and download over 1000 maps from the offical site. the full game have 20 story missions 25 conquest missions and 10 special missions.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

love the game! just wonder if its worth $10...

K_Drive
K_Drive
15 posts
Peasant

The best strategy I found for the Bowl is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10CpbQ2XIxk
You build up to the Drone Tech, add some Energy Collectors on either side of it and the city. Then, build two Mortars on that top level.next to the Drone tech. Then, add two SAM sites. (Don't forget those!)

The Mortars hold back the spillover. As you build more Energy Collectors and get more energy you build Blasters and move on from there with whatever you want to do. (You should expand your network of Energy Collectors in the bottom bowl and the levels up to the top once your have a good solid defense to hold back the Creeper.)

I only watched the start of this video. I just wanted to know how to get started and how to stem the overflowing tide of the Creeper at the beginning.

I can add that the Drones are a lot of fun. Their bombing helps you advance by clearing out sections that you designate.

Showing 1-11 of 11