ForumsSupport ForumGreat way to reduce spam!

16 3941
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

How about if we ware only able to comment ONCE per game,it would also help me since sometimes i cant remember if i commented on the game or not,it would be like game ratings

• 16 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah, I think that's a good idea, but it has already been mentioned. I think there's is going to be a limit of the amount of times you can comment a game in the near future.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

I think your idea is good sintrum, but I would limit the number to 3 or 5 , not one...

And I don't think your idea is good eddie13, because I sometimes spend entire days playing and reviewing games, and it would be a bit stupid to limit the number of game comments to 10 per day...

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well yea once is a littlr short but yea around 3-5 because you might want to get a merit more than twice.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

You can't gat 2 merits on the same game, if that's what you were talking about Avrilicious.
But my point is that if you forgot something in your previous comment or mispelt a word, it would b nice to be able to correct it, so that's why I think it' better to have more than 1 post per day (well, I might change my mind if an edit function is installed...)

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well yea I meant that because I make a mistake every odd time.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well that is if there ever is a merit button.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Good ideas, mrtim, even if I think those would only be little improvements to the general idea...

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Lol right now the edit button would be neccessery,lol mrtim just called calm for clam! xD XD

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

What about games like Free Rider? You make maps, save them, then comment w/ the code. It's no fun if you can't play others' maps.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Well there could be a thread for those kind of games,you know?

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

What if someone asks a question about the game and you want answer it?

I have seen people asking questions about the game in the comments section on it, if you are only able to comment once on a game ever, then you wouldn't be able to do this...i like the idea of commenting once a day

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

How about Free Rider?you always post questions and maps...and there are ALOT of questions,over 3 posts,in just an hour...Free Rider should NOT have a limit,but a moderator of that comment board...Like I would do it,I'm always on the board...and maybe a few mods. for that board only though.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i like this idea because i will also froget if i have commented on a game

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

What do you mean by merit button? And a limit should be put, but only on commenting for one game.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Yeah also if you were new at posting merit-worthy comments, you could go back and add some more information to your last comment that did not get a merit.

Showing 1-15 of 16