ForumsForum GamesI. E. D.

203 42046
BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

In this game, you are a member of one of two armies: Americans or Insurrectionists.

This game is called IED for two reasons. As someone in a demolition group, your job is to Infiltrate-Eliminate-Demolish, and terrorists like blowing crap up with Improvised-Explosive-Devices.

Char Sheet:

Name:
Callsign:
Class:
Squad: (ie. Alpha, Bravo... Zulu; I'll assign it, but tell me whose team you want to be on so that I can put people together)
Main Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Equipment:

Callsigns can be anything you want, but they usually refer to your job (ie. a medic could be "Doc"[stupid example, I know])

Classes Weapons and Equipment are:

Class- Infantry
Main- HK XM8, HK416
Secondary- Beretta M9
Equipment- Fragmentation Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade, Stun Grenade, Med Kit

Class- Grenadier
Main- HK XM25 IAWS
Secondary- Beretta M9, MP9
Equipment- Fragmentation Grenades (x2), M18 Claymore, Med Kit

Class- Demolitions
Main- M32 MGL
Secondary- MP9 (Raytheon FIM-92 Stinger & AT4-CS on special missions )
Equipment- M18 Claymores (x4), Fragmentation Grenades (x2)

Class- Sniper
Main- Barrett M107, M110 SAAS
Secondary- Beretta M9
Equipment- M18 Claymore, Smoke Grenade

Class- Support
Main- M249 SAW
Secondary- Beretta M9
Equipment- Med Kits (x5), Frag Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade

--------------------------------------

If you want to know more about what weapons you are using, you can google them, or go to militaryfactory.

Also, I know I haven't posted anything for the Insurrectionists. It'll be harder for me to get info on them, so tell me if you want to join them.

• 203 Replies
inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

Name:Infa monk
Racewarf
Class:Roque
Inventoryagger,Throwing knifes and spear,3 nuts,2 berries and 7 grapes
Armour:Leather and robe
Spells:Invisibility

What I'm confused?

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Not to be rude, but... WTF, infered? Oh, and there are no enemies. I could keep you in suspense or whatever, but I think that would just be a waste of time. Tada, you are both now rank (PVT), whoo-hoo. I'm working on uploading a map I've drawn. If you guys can hold tight, I should have that uploaded tomorrow, and we can start on the first main mission. I'll also present you with perks that you can take for the next mission. Perks will add 2 levels in a skill when taken, and they will degrade 1 point every round. So if you take a trait to improve accuracy, for the first round you have a level 2 skill, then next round it drops to level 1, then it is removed on the third mission. You can, however, upgrade the same skill, in order to consolidate points. I may reward your skills in gameplay with permanent single level increases, but I'll have more on that later.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

You said tomorrow five days ago.

Showing 196-198 of 203